When writing a yearbook message for yourself, a friend, a child, or a classmate, you want it to be memorable. Remember, you will want to read the messages in the future and laugh if not be inspired.
I have prepared a list of beautiful yearbook messages that you can use. Enjoy the read, follow us on Instagram and see also.
Prom night captions for Instagram
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Graduation captions for Instagram
Best Yearbook Quotes
- Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.
2. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new one.
3. Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.
4. I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean, and people think I’m joking.
5. That wasn’t like High School Musical at all.
6. Do or do not. There is no try.
7. I’ll never forget these great years with all of you!
8. Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes weep.
9. It’s not what you’ve got. What you use makes a difference in how your life turns out.
10. Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.
Year Book Messages For Myself
- I’ll remember you when I’m famous.
2. See kids? I told you I was good-looking in high school.
3. I spent 113,880 hours of my life on paper and a handshake.
4. When the last bell rings, I might actually miss this place.
5. Future me, if you’re reading this, put this book down and do something more productive.
6. To my future self,’ Remember who got you to where you are today.
7. What can I say about school? I laughed. I cried. My parents told me it was fun.
8. They call me bubbles in the classroom because I always rise to the top.
9. I would like to thank my arms for always being by my side. My legs supported me and my fingers because I could always count on them.
10. It will take a nation of millions to hold me back.
Funny Year Book Quotes
- Thanks for all the education, but now it’s time to hit the poles.
2. They asked me to write something. So here it is, Something.
3. Hannah Montana said nobody’s perfect, but here I am.
4. No more homework, no more books! No more teachers’ dirty looks.
5. Don’t follow your dreams. Follow my Instagram [insert handle]
6. Being trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called a garbage can, and not garbage can’t.
7. I had to put my grades up for adoption because I couldn’t raise them.
8. In this photo, I’m not wearing pants.
9. I’ve learned to say ‘here’ when the teacher hesitates while taking attendance.
10. My sentence is up. I’m finally free!
Year Book Quotes To Write on Your Best Friend’s Yearbook
- If somebody asks you to do something, do it badly, so you never have to do it again.
2. Friendship like ours doesn’t solve life challenges, but because of our friendship, I know the challenges are not mine alone.
3. I think our future is very, very bright. We have only just begun.
4. Did you become (Insert the career of your dreams) now?
5. If we’ve laughed too hard or offended too many people, we’ve done it right.
6. Become friends with someone; they may allow you to take certain items from their home.
7. I had my earphones on all three high school years, and no one ever knew.
8. Without google, we would not be graduating.
9. Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.
10. When life shuts the door, open it back. That’s how doors work.
Best Yearbook Quotes By Parents
- If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.
2. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
3. You know I am always proud of you.
4. You’ve come so far, and with your talent, there’s no limit to how far you can go.
5. Never think you have reached success; when you do, you start the slide down.
6. In your life, you’ll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team. I didn’t know it at fifteen.
7. I am surprised you graduated.
8. Dream no small dreams, for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
9. This is your time to shine. Go show the world what you’ve got!
10. You did it! I hope you’re as proud of yourself as we are of you.
Year Book Quotes For Your Crush
- Wherever you go, go with your heart.
2. I never ever thought I’d like you this much, and I never planned to have you on my mind this often.
3. If you like water, you already like 72% of me.
4. Greg just stole my girl.
5. It’s nice to have a crush on someone.
6. May the years to come be as good as the years we just finished.
7. One day, I will stop having a crush on you.
8. Dwell in possibility.
9. When I see you, I admit I start to lose my grip and all of my cool.
10. You have been my crush. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
Savage Year Book Quotes
- I’ll remember you when I’m famous.
2. I like my coffee, like how I like my women. I don’t like coffee.
3. May your life be like toilet paper. Long and useful.
4. I haven’t even begun to peak.
5. Remember always to be yourself unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else.
6. See kids? I told you I was hot in high school?
7. You’re all gonna regret not dating me in high school.
8. My iPhone screen is brighter than my future.
9. Goodbye, old boyfriends. Hello new boyfriends!
10. I don’t need a piece of paper saying I succeeded. I just need food.
Year Book Quotes For Your Classmate
- Keep me in mind when you make it made it big.
2. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
3. Once you grow up, you can’t go back.
4. Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself.
5. Honestly, I didn’t expect most of you to make it this far.
6. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
7. See you all at the 10-year reunion!
8. When you’re famous and rich, I’ll say I know that person!
9. No matter what you do, give it your best.
10. Don’t compare yourself with anyone else in the world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
Creative Yearbook quotes
- Don’t give up on your dreams; keep sleeping.
2. No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun.
3. Dare to dream, dare to take action, and success will be yours!
4. When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade.
5. High school was easy. It was like riding a bike. Except the bike was on fire, the ground was on fire, and everything was on fire because it wasn’t easy.
6. Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.
7. Seek to understand before you seek to be understood.
8. Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow. It’ll soon be here.
9. Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.
10. The old rules are crumbling, and nobody knows what the rules are. So make up your own rules.
Inspirational Year Book Quotes
- It is not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving around.
2. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
3. Be yourself and express yourself because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
4. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
5. Life isn’t about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself.
6. The best way to predict the future is ti create it. I hope you have created a beautiful future for yourself.
7. Futures don’t make themselves. You have to create them.
8. Don’t live someone else’s dream; find your own.
9. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
10. Never let your sparkle dim. Keep on smiling and sharing in the coming years.
Best Thing For Teachers To Write In Their Student’s Yearbook
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
2. Futures don’t make themselves. You have to create them.
3. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.
4. Keep your face toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.
5. Everything you can imagine is real.
6. Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
7. I encourage you to live with life. Be courageous, be adventurous.
8. Hold fast to dreams; if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
9. Good luck in the future, and may all your dreams and wishes come true.
10. You are the author of your future.
I hope you found what you wanted in this yearbook messages and quotes list.