***I was compensated for this best afterschool snacks post and it contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links at no extra charge to you***
The best afterschool snacks for kids are those that keep them going and don’t make them feel sluggish, sleepy, or hungry. Below are the 5 best afterschool snacks for kids to help keep them active and full of energy!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
The 5 Best Afterschool Snacks
1. Nunbelievable cookies ~ they have low-carb, no sugar added, gluten-free style cookies. Pecan Sandy is my favorite and trust me, they ARE DELICIOUS. They have four keto/low-carb varieties plus sell many other cookies. They are a definite must-check out for after-school treats. Nunbelievable donates one meal for each cookie sold. They are a company that truly believes in giving back. These are my TOP afterschool snack pick! Think of these for lunches too :)
2. Granola Bars ~ Granola bars are a great after-school snack for kids. It provides them with essential nutrients and it contains fiber, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. The best part is that it comes in an assortment of flavors so kids will never get bored of the same old flavor.
3. Cheese Stick or String Cheese ~ Cheese is one of the best ways to get calcium and protein in your diet. Cheese sticks and string cheese are healthier, more convenient alternatives to other snacks.
4. Nuts or Dried Fruit Combo ~ A healthy afterschool snack should combine protein and fiber to keep kids feeling full. Nuts have more protein than most dried fruits, and dried fruits have more fiber than most nuts.
5. Yogurt ~ Yogurt can provide a nutritious snack for children. With the help of probiotics, yogurts can provide a dose of calcium and protein. They are also a great source of Vitamin D and B12, which are important for brain development and cognitive function.
What Do You Consider The BEST Afterschool Snacks
Well, I’ve given you my top 5 BEST afterschool snacks for kids. As, I said the Nunbelievable cookies are my first choice. They are my new favorite personal snack. ***Hint*** Buy a bag for your teacher, she’ll love them.
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in a future gift guides, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work it out~
Celebrate and Have Fun… product reviews, giveaways and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!