Frozen blueberry margarita mixed drink
Frozen Blueberry Margarita
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
As you can tell, if I’m going to have a mixed drink, it will usually be a margarita. That is why I’m SO excited to share today’s drink recipe with you, a frozen blueberry margarita. I absolutely love blueberries and I do love frozen margaritas.
Last week in a Crave Blueberry Vanilla Coffee review I talked about July being National Blueberry Month. Blueberries are high in fiber and low in fat. They are JUST YUMMY. I usually eat a bowl full every day. I honestly can’t think of a better flavor for a margarita, yummy blueberry.
Blueberries are low in fat and calories. Blueberries are a good source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese. I love blueberries. I buy them every week and I can just sit and eat them plain. They have become my favorite fruit. I can just put them in a bowl and snack!
Yummy fresh blueberry frozen margarita
- 5 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz blueberry schnapps
- 4 oz lime juice
- 2 oz triple sec
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup ice
- salt (for your glass)
- lime glasses (for serving)
- In a food blender, blend tequila, frozen blueberries, blueberry liquor, triple sec, squeeze of lime and ice
- Blend on high until smooth
- Rub the lime slice over the glass rim
- Dip the rim of the glass into the salt and set to the side
- Pour liquor mixture into the glasses