Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This vegan pumpkin spice cream frappuccino recipe is delicious, creamy, dairy free, and gluten free. The spices in it are so warm and flavorful. Bonus: it only takes 5 minutes to make!
Table of Contents
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Make This Recipe?
- Creamy – Dairy-free recipes can be creamy too! The soy milk in this recipe makes it super creamy and delicious. You’d never know it’s vegan.
- Flavorful – The flavors in this drink are bold and tasty. It is definitely not bland. You’ll crave this all fall long.
- Gluten-free – If you’re looking for a gluten-free pumpkin treat, then this is perfect for you!
- Quick – This recipe only takes about 5 minutes to make and is so easy.
- Soy milk – You can use any plant based milk for this recipe. I’ve made it with both soy milk and oat milk. I loved both, but preferred the soy milk. It’s not as expensive as oat milk and it’s super creamy. You could also do almond milk if that’s what you have on hand.
- Pumpkin puree – Make sure the pumpkin puree you use is 100% pumpkin puree. You can find it here.
- Agave – The agave sweetens up this drink. It’s a healthy alternative to sugar. If you don’t have agave, you could use maple syrup instead.
Step by step instructions
Step 1 – Put your pumpkin puree, soy milk, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in the blender.
Step 2 – Blend it until the mixture is smooth and has no chunks.
Step 3 – Pour mixture into a glass and top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
Tips and tricks
- You can adjust the amount of pumpkin pie spice in the recipe if you think it needs more or less. I use the McCormick brand, which you can get here.
- Add the ice last to the blender. I find that if I add it first, my blender gets cold and doesn’t work as well. I have an Oster one that I love. It does a great job blending everything together. You can get a similar one here.
- Drink your frappuccino right away before it melts.
Popular pumpkin spice cream frappuccino questions
No, there is no caffeine in a pumpkin spice creme frappuccino. This is because it is blended with milk instead of cold brew/cold coffee.
Yes, there is. It has pumpkin spice sauce, milk, ice, coffee, whipped cream, and pumpkin pie spice in it. It is vegetarian, but not vegan.
No, they are not vegan and cannot be made vegan. The pumpkin spice sauce has condensed skim milk in it in America.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cream Frappuccino
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2.5 tbsp agave nectar
- 1.5 cup ice cubes
- vegan whipped cream (use as little or as much as you want)
- Put pumpkin puree, soy milk, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth with no chunks.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- You can add more or less of the pumpkin pie spice depending on how much flavor you want in your drink.
- If you don’t have agave, you can use maple syrup or sugar instead.
- You can make this with any plant-based milk. My favorite is soy milk because it’s so creamy.