Easy Halloween Snacks And Party Tips
I know it may be a little early for some of you, but Halloween is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Are you ready? I’ve put together a few easy Halloween snack recipes for you to add to your perfect Halloween party.
Party planning can be a lot of work, but if you follow these tips, you can have a great Halloween party without all the stress. I’ve put together a few tips below that can help.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
- Decide what kind of party you want to have. Do you want to make it more complicated with decorations and costumes or do you just want to get together for some good food and drinks?
- Get your house ready for the party- look for any cobwebs in the corners or spiders in the sink and set up your decorations.
- Adapt any favorite recipes so they are Halloween-themed (you can find lots of recipes online). Add some fun toppings like candy
- Plan your menu- it should be quick, easy, and affordable so that guests don’t spend too much time in line waiting for food.
Fun, Cheap, Or Free has some great Halloween party tips! I suggest you check them out.
On To The Halloween Snack Recipes
I hope you enjoy the following simple Halloween treat recipes. Remember, if I can make it, you can. Honestly, these Halloween recipes are so easy, you won’t even question that fact.
First I have an easy Halloween peanut butter cup recipe. These are only 3 ingredients and I think everyone will enjoy these festive orange peanut butter cups!
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 12 oz bag orange candy melts
1. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Add peanut butter and powdered sugar to a small bowl and stir until completely combined.
3. Pour the candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring between each heat session, until fully melted.
4. Get a spoonful of melted candy, and drizzle on the bottom of each cupcake liner.
5. Gather teaspoons full of the peanut butter mixture, and drop into the center of melted candy, gently spreading it a bit throughout the middle, but making sure not to let it get too close to the edges.
6. Drizzle another spoonful of melted candy on top to “seal” the peanut butter in, and gently smooth it out with the spoon.
7. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
This will be a hit at your Halloween or Fall party and they are so yummy!
Easy as pie, right??? Now, you can make your own peanut butter cups! Here are the process pictures because I don’t like for you to have to print them unless you really want to do so.
Now, I have a super simple ghost pretzel recipe. This recipe also only requires 3 ingredients. I told you, I’m all about simple Halloween treats today.
- 30 Mini Pretzels
- 8 oz white candy melts
- 1 pkg Candy eyeballs
- Line a tray or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour candy into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute increments, stirring between each heat session, until fully melted. You may, of course, use the double boiler method to melt the candy instead, if you prefer.
- Dip the pretzels into the candy, one by one, completely coating them. Shake off excess candy, and make sure the bottom opening isn’t coated in candy, as that will be the mouth of the ghost.
- Place the coated pretzel on a parchment lined tray, and place one eyeball into each of the top holes of the pretzels.
- Allow the candy to harden, then remove from tray and serve.
Don't you think this will be a hit with your your kids? They will be overjoyed with the results of this 3 ingredient recipe. Enjoy!
Another simple to make recipe, right! Here are the process photos for the ghost pretzel recipe:
Both of these are simple Halloween snacks and will be perfect for a Halloween party or get-together. Remember to check out my mummy cream cheese jalapenos for another easy Halloween treat recipe. Please let me know how your party turns out. I’d love to know. We don’t really party. I stay in keep our dogs calm and Michael hands out the candy from the garage. Our crazy life with the dogs, lol!