Would you like to learn how to make cream cheese stuffed jalapenos?
I will be honest, I love spicy food. Anything spicy, I will eat (well, almost). My favorite spicy food is jalapeno poppers. I will eat them anytime that I go out to eat and enjoy every bite. Today, I have a very EASY Halloween recipe ~ Mummy cream cheese stuffed jalapenos with bacon. Now, I won’t have to run to a restaurant to eat my favorite appetizer.
These jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and bacon are perfect for your Halloween party. They are easy to make and the final result looks really cool. You’ll be the talk of the party. This recipe is perfect if you’re short on time and need to whip up a quick appetizer. They only require 5 ingredients and you probably have them at home RIGHT NOW!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
- 6 jalapenos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2.5 oz package bacon pieces
- 12 black olives
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the jalapenos in cold water, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds.
- Add softened cream cheese and bacon pieces to a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese and bacon mixture.
- Place two olives towards the top of each jalapeno to make the eyeballs.
- Separate the crescent rolls into 4 parts, and press down on the perforation to make each one a solid sheet. Using a large sharp knife, cut each of the 4 sections into 9 thin strips.
- Wrap each jalapeno with 3 strips of crescent roll, going from top to bottom, then back down.
- Place the wrapped jalapenos onto the baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
This Mummy Jalepano Popper appetizer will be the talk of the party ~ It's so CUTE and YUMMY. It only requires 5 ingredients!
Mummy Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos With Bacon
I told you this was an easy recipe for mummy jalapeno poppers! Here are the process pictures below, I don’t want you to have to print them unless you want to.
Halloween is always a great time for parties. This jalapeno popper recipe only takes 5 ingredients. It will leave you plenty of time to get into your Halloween costume.
Did you know that the very beginnings of the Halloween costume can be dated back almost 2000 years ago? According to the History channel, Celtic festival of Samhain, was celebrated by wearing costumes and lighting bonfires to ward off ghosts. Later, the festival evolved into All Hallows Eve and now Halloween.
If you want an fun Halloween drink, why not Lucifer’s Demon Drink?