Are you getting ready to celebrate the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day?
Then why not make your own Lucky Charms Cookies?
These deliciously sweet treats are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face and can be easily put together with just a few ingredients.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Not only that, but they’re easy enough for even the littlest hands in your family (which also makes them perfect as an activity!)
Whether you’re hosting a big gathering or just looking for special snacks that all ages can enjoy, these Lucky Charms Cookies will have everyone feeling extra lucky!
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup lucky charms marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer in a medium bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar until well incorporated.
- Add egg to sugar mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Whisk together flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Add in flour mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Fold in lucky charms marshmallows and roll dough into 1in balls.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once you take the cookies from the oven, place a few marshmallows on top of the cookies.
These Lucky Charms Cookies certainly live up to their name!
Packed with sweet, crunchy cereal and colorful sprinkles, they’re sure to bring a bit of luck your way this St. Patrick’s Day! Enjoy!