If you’re looking for the spookiest Halloween breakfast idea that’s also super simple this is the one you need! These chocolate chip pancakes are so easy and quick to whip up and they taste great. Sure the bloody topping will be a little messy for smaller kids but hey – that’s part of the fun (for them at least!)
You can buy store bought edible blood/ blood red glaze but it’s REALLY easy to make with only 2 or 3 ingredients.
You might also like: Zombie Cookies
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
How To Make Blood Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp water or milk
- A few drops blood red food coloring
- Just combine everything in a bowl and whisk until combined
Ingredients For Spooky Bloody Pancakes Halloween Breakfast
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Blood Red Glaze
How Do You Make This Halloween Breakfast Recipe?
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and whisk.
- Combine eggs, milk, and vanilla in a separate bowl and whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray heat to medium.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter at a time and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Decorate with bloody glaze and sprinkles.