27 Winter Quotes To Warm You Up During The Season
These winter quotes will excite you.
Winter is one season you would love to hate but can’t. It is so cold, snow is falling, and people are stuck in houses but still, it has the best activities. Building snow sculptures and ice skating, among many others.
Also, it so happens that winter comes right when there are many holidays, Christmas and New Year’s eve. How can you hate Winter?
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Here is a list of winter quotes that will put you through the season. Kindly follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for more interactions.
- “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”_Edith Sitwell
Best Winter Quotes
2. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”_John Steinbeck
3. “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.”_John Boswell
4. “I love the scents of winter! For me, it’s all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread, and spruce.”_Taylor Swift
5. “My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.”_George R.R. Martin
6. “There is no winter without snow, no spring without sunshine, and no happiness without companions.”_Korean Proverb
Funny Winter Quotes
7. “A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn’t mean in winter.”_Patricia Briggs
8. “The heart can be really cold if all you’ve known is winter.”_Benjamin
9. “Great! the sun is out. Now I can sunburn and frostbite at the same time.”_Unknown
10. “Dear winter, I am breaking up with you. I think it is time I start seeing other seasons. Summer is hotter than you.”_Unknown
11. “Noses are red, fingers are blue. I am tired of Winter what about you.”_Unknown
Cute Winter Quotes
12. “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.”_Markus Zusak
13. “The first snow is like the first love. Do you remember your first snow?”_Lara Biyuts
14. “Winter was nothing but a season of snow; spring, allergies; and summer, It was the worst. That was swimsuit season.”_Teresa Lo
15. “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.”_Unknown
16. “Snow was falling, so much like stars filling the dark trees, that one could easily imagine its reason for being nothing more than prettiness.”_Mary Oliver
Inspirational Winter Quotes
17. “I prefer winter and Fall when you feel the bone structure of the landscape, the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn’t show.”_Andrew Wyeth
18. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”_Anne Bradstreet
19. “The winter is a slow time, but it’s not lifeless. As you huddle against the cold on a February day, you may be ready for spring to come. But all around you, there are other forms of life that are ready too.”_Beth Botts
20. “There is an instinctive withdrawal for the sake of preservation, a closure that assumes the order of completion. Winter is a season unto itself.“_ Haruki Murakami
21. “In the winter the sun typically comes out less than in the summer months and it can have a major impact on our moods and motivation.”_Emily Durbin
22. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”_Edith Sitwell from
23. “When I was young, I loved summer and hated winter. When I got older I loved winter and hated summer. Now that I’m even older, and wiser, I hate both summer and winter.“_Jarod Kintz
23. “For winter was coming. The days were shorter, and frost crawled up the window panes at night. Soon the snow would come. Then the log house would be almost buried in snowdrifts, and the lake and the stream would freeze.”_Laura Ingalls Wilder
25. “Welcome, winter. Your late dawns and chilled breath make me lazy, but I love you nonetheless.”_Terri Guillemets
26. “But only a person in the depths of despair neglected to look beyond winter to the spring that inevitably followed, bringing back color and life and hope.“_ Mary Balogh
27. “It’s so hard to think in winter. The world seems confined in the space of your heart; you can’t see beyond yourself.“_Patricia A. McKillip