These lightly fried Almond Flour Chicken Breast Tenders are easy, healthy, crispy, gluten free and keto friendly. It’s perfect for lunch, dinner, and meal prep. This healthy dinner idea is a game changer!
So if you love chicken tenders coated with almond flour, amazing spices, and creamy light sauce this is the dish for you. Bonus, it’s low in carbs and diabetic + gluten free friendly. So if you adore crispy, juicy chicken but want to avoid the carbs, grains, or gluten from panko crumb, then this recipe is perfect.
Quick and tasty chicken makes a great weeknight meal. This almond flour breading is keto friendly and gluten free. The almond flour crisps and browns to perfection.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why You Will Love Lightly Fried Almond Flour Chicken Breast
- Quick and easy
- Tastes incredible
- Gluten free
- Keto Low Carb Friendly
Ingredients For The Chicken Tenders
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp chicken bullion
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 egg
For The Sauce
- ½ of a White Onion
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp chicken bullion
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Red Chili Flakes
How Do You Make Lightly Fried Almond Flour Chicken Breast
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer and whisk in the seasonings and cream
- Cook the onion parsley and garlic down for 5 minutes
- Blend the onion and garlic and add it back to the broth
- Whisk in any leftover almond flour for thickness
- Combine the almond flour and spices and whisk
- Whisk the egg separately
- Pat down the chicken tenders and toss them in the egg wash
- Add the almond flour blend and toss the chicken again
- Add the oil in a skillet on medium heat
- Fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes per side depending on how thin the slices are
- Top with chives and chili flakes and some sauce
If you can’t find thinly sliced chicken breasts at the grocery store, buy regular chicken breasts instead. Then, place them on a chopping board and slice into thick 2/3-inch slices that resemble chicken tenderloins. You can use a meat cleaver to flatten them more too.
Now you are ready to make the best Lightly Fried Almond Flour Chicken Breast recipe ever!