It is ALMOST New Years’ Eve! I have the most perfect jello shot for you to make. Just like all my other recipes, my Champagne jello shots are SO easy. Your guests will love them.
Champagne Jello Shots Recipe
- 1oz box unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup champagne
- ½ cup white grape juice
- ½ cup water
- Gold sanding sugar or sprinkles (optional)
- 2 oz plastic condiment cups or you could use plastic shot glasses.
1. Pour champagne and grape juice into a medium or large size bowl.
2. Next, Start boiling the water.
3. Pour in all 4 packets of gelatin, and let stand undisturbed for 2 minutes.
4. Once 2 minutes has passed, pour boiling water over gelatin and stir well until gelatin is completely dissolved.
5. Pour gelatin into condiment cups and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
6. Finally, if desired, pour sanding sugar or sprinkles over them right before serving.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
The gold sanding sugar that you add to the jello shots will provide an elegant and festive look.
Here is the jello shot process pictures, I don’t want you to have to print them unless you want to do so:
Why don’t you serve your friends and family a candy cane Christmas cocktail? It’s the perfect mixed drink for this time of year. I do have another jello shot recipe, but… you’d have to change it up just a bit because my recipe has it delivered in a syringe. Visit A Cultivated Nest for 15 New Years’ Eve party food ideas.
Let me know how you like the Champagne jello shots. I have to say, I REALLY like them and I think you will too.