Are you looking for drinks to make with chardonnay? This cotton candy mixed drink recipe is so cute and tasty. I love a pretty pinkish whimsical alcoholic beverage to share with friends or date night. It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, and more!
I love romantic recipes for Valentine’s Day or a special date night. If you do too then check out Cherry Boozy Milkshake Recipe, Animal Cookie Crumbl Copycat Recipe, and Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls Without Corn Syrup!
Table of Contents
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Best Chardonnay For Cotton Candy Mixed Drinks
- Seaglass Chardonnay 2020 – This bargain Chardonnay comes from Santa Barbara with hints of stone and tropical fruit.
- Bonterra Chardonnay 2020 – This California Chardonnay is partially fermented using certified organic grapes in oak barrels.
- 2019 Far Niente Chardonnay – This Chardonnay from Napa Valley is big, buttery, and oaky!
The best drinks to make with Chardonnay use cotton candy syrup too; but what’s the best kind?
- Jelly Belly Snow Cone Syrup – for a full sugary taste
- Skinny Syrups – for a sugar free option
- Monin Blue Cotton Candy Syrup – this one’s blue but pretty and tasty
- Prep 5 minutes
- “Cook” 5 minutes
- Servings 8
Ingredients for this cotton candy mixed drink recipe
- 1 Bottle of Chardonnay (or champagne, sparkling white wine, etc)
- Cotton Candy Flavored syrup
- 16 oz pink cotton candy
- 1 cup strawberries- sliced
- Place approximately 2 oz of cotton candy in each glass
- Pour the Chardonnay ¾ the way up the glass – this will dissolve the cotton candy
- Top with a few splashes of cotton candy syrup – the one I used also has a shimmer component that looked so pretty
- Garnish with strawberries
If you liked this recipe you may also like:
Chardonnay uses green skinned grapes and originated from the Burgandy wine area is Easter France. The grape is neutral and tends to be medium to light body with hints of green plum, apple, and pear.
Now you have the best drinks to make with chardonnay! These cotton candy mixed alcoholic cocktails will impress your friends and yourself too!