Grinch Oreo Cookie Balls ~ SO Very Easy!
I’m continuing with my Grinch food series today. I’m really having fun with it. Without a doubt, all of my Grinch food items are very simple, really.
Today, I have Grinch Oreo cake balls (YUM). In my opinion, they are extremely easy. And you know me, I’m all about easy!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Grinch Oreo cookie balls are a popular and easy-to-make dessert. Additionally, they are perfect for parties or as an after-dinner treat. Are you planning a Grinch party this year? This will be the perfect go-to treat!
This recipe is so popular because it tastes great. The ingredients are easy to find. It’s inexpensive to make, and it can be made in advance.
Grinch Oreo Cookie Balls Recipe
Grinch Oreo Cookie Balls
Grinch-themed Oreo cookie balls are a fun spin-off on the basic Oreo cookie balls.
Oreo Cookie Balls are popular because they taste great, the ingredients are easy to find, it's inexpensive to make, and they can be made in advance.
- 1 - 15.35 oz package OREO cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz light green candy melts
- 48 red heart sprinkles
1. Crush the OREO cookies using a food processor, or by placing them into a gallon size bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
2. Add crushed cookies and cream cheese to a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, and beat until well blended.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Roll cookie mixture into 1 inch balls.
5. Freeze for one hour.
6. Pour candy into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, then remove and stir well. Repeat the heating and stirring process until the candy is completely melted.
7. Remove cookie balls from the freezer, and dip them into the candy, coating the entire ball. Place the candy-coated cookie ball on the parchment paper.
8. Place a heart sprinkle on top of the candy-coated ball.
9. Once you have coated all of the cookie balls with candy and placed sprinkles on them, refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the candy coating to set.
So... will you be taking these to a party or will you be enjoying these around the TV watching The Grinch? Whatever you decide, know that these Grinch Oreo Cookie Balls will be picked first to munch on!
Finally, here are the process pictures for the Grinch Oreo Cookie Balls.
Please let me know if you’d rather me start posting them along with the directions. Before, I posted the pictures within the recipe, but then all of the photos would print. It cluttered the printed recipe, I believe. Now, it can always be changed back if you all ask. I’m easy, just like my recipes.
I hope that you are enjoying all of these Grinch recipes. I’m having a BLAST with them. Above all, they are easy and they taste GOOD. I’m making one of the Grinch cherry frappuccinos almost every day.
Undoubtedly, if you take these to a party or get-together, these will be a hit! Don’t forget about my simple creamy oreo cookie dip. It will be the hit of a party too.
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in future gift guides, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work it out~
Celebrate and Have Fun… product reviews, giveaways, and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!