Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Sandwiches ~ Easy Pinwheels Recipe For Game Day
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Recipe
Pinwheels are a staple at any game day party. It is as true as it gets. The first thing I go for at a game day party is, of course, the pinwheel sandwiches. They are my addiction and I am not exaggerating when I say that they are the best food appetizer in the world.
I have an easy pinwheels recipe and if you want to make some for yourself, then this is your chance to find out what’s on my plate every time there is a game day gathering
The buffalo chicken pinwheels recipe is pretty straightforward and I’m sure you will love it just as much as me if not more!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Sandwiches
Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Sandwiches ~ Easy Pinwheels Recipe
I used leftover rotisserie chicken instead of cooking chicken breasts. Whatever way works for you is great, I'm just all about EASY.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 - 10inch flour tortillas
1. Shred the chicken.
2. Add cream cheese, hot sauce, and shredded chicken to a large bowl, and stir until it is all combined.
3. Chop the green onions.
4. Lay the tortillas out flat and spoon ¼ of the mixture onto each one, and spread to cover the entire surface.
5. Starting at one end, gently, but tightly roll the tortilla into itself, until you get to the other end.
6. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until ready to serve. You can wrap in saran wrap if you plan to serve them later in the day.
7. Remove from the refrigerator right before serving, then cut 1-2 inches off the ends, and discard (or snack on them!), then cut the rest into 1-inch pieces.
8. Arrange flat on a platter to serve.
I suggest you make an extra set of pinwheel sandwiches, the first will be gone QUICKLY.
Here are the process pictures, because I don’t want you to have to print them unless you want to do so:
While I’m not a huge sports fan, my husband is. I know how important game day foods can be. This easy buffalo chicken pinwheels recipe will be PERFECT for your friends and family. I would LOVE to know what you are serving during your game-day parties. Is there a specific EASY recipe you are looking for?
If you are looking for another easy pinwheels recipe, I have a pumpkin pinwheels recipe. I know everyone feels that pumpkin foods are mainly eaten during the Holidays, but I love this recipe. Also, it is quick and easy. Great for a get-together.
I also found this great roundup of Super Bowl snack ideas. I absolutely love the caramel corn idea. Don’t forget about my easy BLT dip!
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in future gift guides, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work it out~
In short, Celebrate and Have Fun… product reviews, giveaways, and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!