Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels Recipe is a great fall dessert. This recipe has all the flavors of pumpkin pie without the work. This pinwheels recipe is such a FUN Thanksgiving dessert. All the goodness of a pumpkin pie rolled up!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we all know that pumpkin pies are a must-have. But getting your hands on one may not be easy. Why not try these Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels? They’re super easy to make and give everyone the perfect finger food for Thanksgiving dinner.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
On To The Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels Recipe
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Crescent Sheet roll
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup to a bowl and stir until it is completely mixed together.
3. Unroll the crescent sheet, and spread the pumpkin mixture on the entire surface.
4. Roll the crescent sheet into a log, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
5. Flip them right side up, shape into a circle the best you can, and place onto a non-stick baking sheet, or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven.
8. Add the butter to a small dish and heat for 30 seconds, or until melted. Add cinnamon and sugar, stir, and drizzle over pinwheels.
This recipe is very simple but your family and friends will love these pinwheels! They are yummy.
Here are the process pictures. I don’t want you to have to print them unless you want to do so.
The average person will have around four desserts on Thanksgiving, and for some people, it may be even more. This is close to the number of desserts eaten on Christmas and New Year’s Eve and about two less than Valentine’s Day.
A dessert table is a place where many people love to eat, and there are many people who are taking the opportunity to try new things this year. Pumpkin Pin Pinwheels recipe will give a great-sized dessert so that you can sample your several tasty treats.
These pumpkin pie pinwheels would be great any time of day ~ It wouldn’t have to be for a party though or at Thanksgiving. Think breakfast, they remind me of a mini-cinnamon roll. When my daughter was at home, I made cinnamon rolls on Saturday mornings. This recipe would be great for an “any time” treat. Another great recipe for pumpkin fans would be my Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. They are super simple too!