Hey guys! One thing that I have noticed is that you enjoy seeing recipes for jello shots. I have one today for layered Easter jello shots made with vodka. Not only do they taste good, but they are also very pretty.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Iâ€™ve only attempted one flavor (layer) jello shots so far. I didnâ€™t know how hard layered jello shots would be. Let me tell you this, they arenâ€™t hard at all. With a little patience, it can be done.
Easter Jello Shots With Vodka Recipe
- 1 Box Pink Starburst Jell-O (3.93 ounces)
- 1 Box Lemon Jell-O (3 ounces)
- 1 Box Grape Jell-O (3 ounces)
- 2 ¼ Cups Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 ½ Cups Boiling Water
- 1 ½ Cups Cold Water
- Whipped Cream (optional)
1. Line your cups up on a baking sheet that will fit them. No lids.
2. Place your yellow jello in a medium mixing bowl and add ½ cup boiling water. Mix until no graininess remains.
3. Add ¾ cup vodka and ½ cup cold water to the bowl. Mix well.
4. Using the injector, fill up each shot cup a third of the way.
5. Place in the fridge for an hour or until solidified.
6. Repeat steps 2-4, but use the grape jello instead.
7. Once the purple jello has solidified, repeat steps 2-4 for the pink jello.
8. Once the last layer has solidified, top with some whipped cream, if desired, and enjoy!
- The easiest way for me to work with layered jello shots has been with the injector. You may find an easier way. Whatever works for you, is GREAT.
- You shouldn’t add the next layer to your jello shot until below it is fully solid. Otherwise, the colors will run together.
- Don’t add the whipped cream until you are ready to serve your jello shots with vodka. Until then, it’s best to keep the lid on them.
- I’ve been able to keep jello shots in the fridge for about 5 days with the lids.
This is how easy it is using the injector:
Second layer of the jello shots with vodka:
The finished jello shot:
I hope you enjoy your Easter jello shots. They are very good!
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in future gift guides, you can contact us at email@example.com and we can work it out~
In short, Celebrate and Have Funâ€¦ product reviews, giveaways, and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!