Hey guys! One thing that I have noticed is that you enjoy seeing recipes for jello shots. I have one today for layered Easter jello shots made with vodka. Not only do they taste good, but they are also very pretty.
I’ve only attempted one flavor (layer) jello shots so far. I didn’t know how hard layered jello shots would be. Let me tell you this, they aren’t hard at all. With a little patience, it can be done.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Easter Jello Shots With Vodka Recipe
- 1 Box Pink Starburst Jell-O (3.93 ounces)
- 1 Box Lemon Jell-O (3 ounces)
- 1 Box Grape Jell-O (3 ounces)
- 2 ¼ Cups Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 ½ Cups Boiling Water
- 1 ½ Cups Cold Water
- Whipped Cream (optional)
1. Line your cups up on a baking sheet that will fit them. No lids.
2. Place your yellow jello in a medium mixing bowl and add ½ cup boiling water. Mix until no graininess remains.
3. Add ¾ cup vodka and ½ cup cold water to the bowl. Mix well.
4. Using the injector, fill up each shot cup a third of the way.
5. Place in the fridge for an hour or until solidified.
6. Repeat steps 2-4, but use the grape jello instead.
7. Once the purple jello has solidified, repeat steps 2-4 for the pink jello.
8. Once the last layer has solidified, top with some whipped cream, if desired, and enjoy!
- The easiest way for me to work with layered jello shots has been with the injector. You may find an easier way. Whatever works for you, is GREAT.
- You shouldn’t add the next layer to your jello shot until below it is fully solid. Otherwise, the colors will run together.
- Don’t add the whipped cream until you are ready to serve your jello shots with vodka. Until then, it’s best to keep the lid on them.
- I’ve been able to keep jello shots in the fridge for about 5 days with the lids.
This is how easy it is using the injector:
Second layer of the jello shots with vodka:
The finished jello shot:
I hope you enjoy your Easter jello shots. They are very good!