I’m really enjoying making jello shots lately.
They are great for parties.
We have a graduation coming up, so these watermelon jolly rancher vodka jello shots would be AWESOME for this party!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
What You’ll Need To Make Watermelon Jolly Rancher Jello Vodka Shots
If you want to make watermelon Jolly Rancher Vodka Jello Shots you’ll need:
- Watermelon Jolly Rancher Jello
- 12 Jolly Rancher Gummies, watermelon flavor
- 2 oz condiment cups
How to Make the Watermelon Jolly Rancher Vodka Jello Shots
1. Add the water to a saucepan and heat over high heat until boiling.
2. Add gelatin and stir for 2 minutes, until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Next, add vodka and stir.
4. Pour into condiment cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
5. Top with a watermelon Jolly Rancher Gummies candy.
Here are the process photos, I don’t want you to have to print those unless you want to:
I hope you enjoy the Watermelon Jolly Rancher Vodka Jello Shots.
They really are good and they would be a great addition to your party!