September is the national mushroom month so I want to post easy mushroom recipes. Today’s recipe is keto pizza stuffed mushrooms recipe. As always, this recipe is super easy! If I can make it, you can make it. I never post a recipe that isn’t easy.
I mentioned that it is the national mushroom month. In this recipe, I’ll be using portabella mushrooms. Portabella mushrooms are versatile mushrooms that can be cooked in many ways. They are rich in vitamin D and low in calories and carbs, making them an excellent addition to any diet. Whether you’re looking to add some extra flavor to your dish or need an appetizer for your next party, portabella mushrooms should be at the top of your list.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Keto Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 8oz package portobello mushrooms, washed and de-stemmed
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 4oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 small roma tomato
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni slices
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash the mushrooms, and remove the stems. Line mushrooms on a baking sheet.
3. Rinse tomato and chop it into small chunks.
4. In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes. Stir.
5. Stuff mushrooms with mixture.
6. Place mini pepperoni slices on top of mushrooms.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, and serve hot.
Sometimes, it can be hard to find a healthy keto snack. However, with the right recipe, you may find you have a new favorite snack! Keto stuffed mushrooms are a great keto-friendly option for a quick and easy snack. Keto stuffed mushrooms are a great keto-friendly option for a quick snack. I also have a keto cheese crisps recipe that is really easy (and good).
If you are new to the keto diet, you may be looking for keto information. I follow Dirty, Lazy, Keto by Stephanie Laska. Her information is really easy to follow.
I hope you like this keto pizza stuffed mushroom recipe as much as I do. They are really good! If you try them, let me know how you like them by commenting below.