Do you need a fun and easy dinner idea that will make your kids smile?
If so, look no further than mini shamrock pizzas!
This delicious dish is sure to be a hit with the little ones (and big ones too!).
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Whip up this savory snack in no time with minimal effort — all while making St. Patrick’s Day extra special for everyone at the dinner table.
Read on for our simple recipe so you can get cooking today.
Mini Shamrock Pizza
- 5 English muffins
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Green bell pepper, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the top off your green pepper and deseed it.
- Slice the green pepper so that slices appear to be shamrock shaped.
- Separate the English muffins and put them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread a spoonful of pesto on each of the English muffins.
- Top each one with cheese and place a sliced bell pepper on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
These mini pizzas are so easy to make and perfect for sharing with friends and family.
We hope you will enjoy this tasty treat on March 17th and that the luck of the Irish will be with ya!