Party Monster Treats
Looking for a quick and easy no-bake snack idea for a Halloween party? These Party Monster marshmallow popcorn balls are so much fun.
This treat is so tasty and perfect for the spooky season. Made with popcorn, marshmallows, sprinkles, and a few other ingredients.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why You Will Love It
- It is quick and easy.
- Colorful and spooky.
- Super cheap to make.
- Perfect for last minute or make ahead snack.
Tools needed for this Halloween Snack
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- A Large Mixing Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Chocolate Chips
- Green Food Coloring
- Eyeball Candies
- A Second Variety Of Sprinkles
How Do You Make Spooky Marshmallow Popcorn Balls?
- Pop two bags of standard size popcorn bags and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and butter in second bowl, melt, stir.
- Add popcorn and food coloring to marshmallows and stir.
- Add chocolate chips, stir.
- Mold into balls and set on parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Decorate with eyeballs and sprinkles.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
Cooking tips for your Halloween Party Snacks
Try using gloves while you’re molding the popcorn mixture into balls so your hands don’t get sticky!