Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This vegan mango smoothie is simple, creamy, and delicious. It’s the perfect breakfast or treat and only takes 15 minutes to make!
Table of Contents
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why make this recipe?
- Quick – This vegan mango smoothie only takes about 15 minutes to make. It’s not something that will take up your whole morning if you’re making it for breakfast.
- Simple – There are only 3 ingredients in this smoothie and they’re all things you should be able to get at your local grocery store.
- Fresh – This recipe calls for fresh mango instead of frozen. It tastes so good and is so flavorful.
- Creamy – The soy milk in this recipe makes it super creamy and delicious.
- Soy milk – I love how creamy soy milk is, but you can use any other plant-based milk in it’s place if you’d like. Oat milk would be really good in it.
- Mango – The mango is so yummy and fresh in this recipe. It’s my favorite fruit and I especially love it in smoothies.
Step by step instructions
Step 1 – Cut the mangos and put them in a blender.
Step 2 – Add soy milk and ice to the blender.
Step 3 – Blend until it is all mixed and smooth.
Step 4 – Pour in glasses and serve.
Tips and tricks
- You can use frozen mango instead of fresh mango if that’s what you have on hand. You’ll want to use less ice for frozen mango though.
- Blend everything together in the blender for about 45 minutes to make sure it is smooth. We use the Oster Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar and love it. Shop it here. It does a great job of blending everything and not leaving chunks of ice.
- For tips on how to cut a mango, we recommend watching this video from Clean & Delicious. She goes slow enough that you can follow along and makes it very easy to understand. Adam and I have always struggled to cut mangos and this has even prevented us from buying them in the past. Now we’re ready to cut all the mangos and have tons of delicious, fruity snacks with them.
Popular mango smoothie questions
To thicken a fruit smoothie you can add some chia seeds, frozen banana, or yogurt. If you add chia seeds, add about 1 tablespoon and let it sit for a couple of minutes for it to thicken.
Soy milk will make your smoothie super creamy and delicious. If you’re not a fan of soy milk, you could add avocado, yogurt, or coconut flesh.
Using fresh fruits instead of frozen fruit will bring more flavor to your smoothie. If you’re wanting it sweeter, add some agave nectar. It’s my favorite sweetener, but you could do maple syrup instead if you have that on hand.
Easy and Delicious Vegan Mango Smoothie
- 4 mangos
- ½ cup soy milk
- 2 cups ice
- Dice the mangos and put them in a blender.
- Add soy milk and ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend until it is all mixed and smooth (about 30-45 seconds).
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3-4 smoothies
- 4 Mangos
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
- 14 Ice Cubes
Cut the 4 mangos and put them in a blender. Add 1/2 cup soy milk and 14 ice cubes to the blender. Blend until it is all mixed and smooth. Ours blended for about 30-45 seconds. Pour in glasses and serve.
Soy milk: 65 calories 7g protein
Mango: 804 calories 11.2g protein
Calories per serving: 434.5
Protein per serving: 9.1g