I have a great new recipe that would be perfect for your loved one on Valentine’s Day!
It is a recipe for White Chocolate Brownie Hearts with sprinkles. So cute and delicious!
What a great way to show someone you love them, homemade brownies with a delicious icing topped with sprinkles.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
With Valentine’s Day almost here, you may be searching for gift ideas for family members. These white chocolate brownie hearts will be a perfect gift.
The icing on these brownies is SO delicious. I think that you will agree and your family will be impressed.
Valentine White Chocolate Brownie Hearts Recipe
- 1 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 C sugar
- 1 ⅓ C brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tbsp fresh brewed cooled coffee
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ C Hershey Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso grounds
- 1 ½ C flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
White Chocolate Frosting
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 12 oz white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 C Valentine’s Day sprinkles
1, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12x19 cookie sheet with pam spray. Cover the pan with parchment paper. The baking spray helps keep the parchment paper in place.
2. Using a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, coffee, and vanilla until combined and fluffy
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, espresso grounds, flour, cornstarch, and baking powder
4. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet
5. Spread the brownie batter onto the cookie sheet
6. Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean
7. Allow them to cool completely
8. Using the Heart cookie cutter, cut out 12 brownie hearts and place them onto a wire rack
9. Using a standing mixer, beat the butter and vanilla until light in color
10. Gradually beat in the melted white chocolate
11. Beat in the powdered sugar until combined
12. Scoop the frosting into the disposable piping bag and cut the tip off
13. Pipe an outline around the edge of the brownie hearts
14. Fill in the center with the frosting and smooth with an angled spatula
15. Sprinkle some Vhite alentine's Day sprinkles on top
I’m always behind buying gifts, no matter what Holiday it is.
If you are needing a Valentine gift idea, this Valentine white chocolate brownie heart would be AWESOME.
All of these would be wonderful to give to someone.
The Pioneer Woman has a ton of great homemade gift ideas for Valentine’s Day.