Are you looking for the perfect dessert dip to take to a party or potluck, maybe an afternoon snack? I found one for you. Have you tried making Butterfinger cookie dip? Trust me, it’s yummy. Just a couple of ingredients, along with crushed Butterfinger cookies, turn this dip into a tasty treat.
People love to make cookie dips because they are easy and taste delicious. Cookie dips are not only tasty, but they don’t require cooking. Butterfinger cookie dip only requires 3 ingredients. So, it is VERY quick and simple to make. Follow the directions below to make this sweet and delicious dessert for your family tonight.
Butterfinger Cookie Dip Recipe
- 2 containers cream cheese
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 5 Butterfinger bars
- Assorted cookies for dipping
1. Set your cream cheese out to warm to room temperature.
2. Crush your Butterfingers in a plastic bag.
3. Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until it is creamy.
4. Stir in the Cool Whip and crushed Butterfingers.
5. Serve with Nilla Wafers, vanilla wafer cookies, or graham
6. Cover and keep refrigerated for up to two days.
***Optional: if this dip isn't sweet enough for your taste, you
can add some powdered sugar one tablespoon at a time.
You can’t get any easier than this recipe, can you? Here are the process pictures, because I don’t want you to have to print them unless you want to do so:
What a great way to share a super simple, unique recipe by taking a Butterfinger candy bar dip.
My other candy bar dips would be great for potlucks too. Consider taking my Oreo cookie dip or my Reese’s Candy bar dip to share with your friends. Both of these cookie dips are just as easy as my Butterfinger dip. I have also found a Snickers candy bar dip. It sounds wonderful.