Are you are looking for a great DIY gift idea this holiday season? Christmas sugar scrub bars are a perfect idea! These sugar scrub bars are super cute and completely easy to make.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
You can wrap a few in holiday cello bags with some shredded paper. Then tie it with a decorative ribbon and a tag. Leave them on your neighborsâ€™ doorsteps or maybe a co-worker’s desk. The possibilities are endless. The adorable sugar scrub bars will bring such joy to anyone you gift them to!
Learn how to make the Christmas sugar scrub bars in no time flat through my easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial below!
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 - 1” cubes of goats milk melt and pour soap base
- 1/8 teaspoon Wine red mica powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Silver white mica powder
- Microwave safe bowl or 2-4 cup measuring cup
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Holiday Time Mix Mold
- Place soap base into a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Heat for 20-30 seconds, and stir well.
- Add oil and sugar. Stir until blended. You may have to heat it again for 15 seconds if it is starting to solidify.
- Add silver-white mica powder, stir.
- Pour into snowflake, tree, and snowman cavities in your mold.
- Add wine red mica powder to the remaining mixture and heat for 10 seconds to liquefy again. Stir well.
- Pour into remaining Santa, stocking, and candy cane mold cavities.
- Let sit for about an hour.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
You take part of your day and share it with your BEST DIY buddy and make several batches of Christmas scrub bars. You'll have a blast :)
This Christmas sugar scrub recipe is SO easy to follow. I hope you enjoy making it. Please let me know if you do and how it turns out for you. You might even have time to make DIY peach-mango scrub It would make a great gift too.