It’s time to start thinking what should go in Bella’s Easter Basket. I try to do not too much candy because she gets so much of it in the Easter egg hunt and from family. I usually do a swim suit but I already got her one. So probably goggles and maybe a beach towel. I try to put stuff in it that’s fun but also stuff she needs like art supplies, books, underwear, socks. That way the stuff she gets is fun but they are things I would have ended up probably spending money on in the near future any ways. It’s similar to how I fill her stocking up at Christmas as well. So I’ve put together a list of 25 fun Easter Basket fillers for boys and Girls. I only have a girl but I have a nephew so I’m aware of what boys like as well.
1. Slinkys in a bunch of colors.
2. Easter Stickers assortment
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
3. Panda Pendant Necklace in an adorable box.
4. Webkinz Dreamy Sheep
5. Big Hero 6 10″ Baymax Plush Figure with Sound Effects
6. Make your own bracelets
7. Paper Bag Puppets kit
8. 10 pack of glitter glue pens
9. Melissa & Doug Wooden Heart Chest
10. Colored Construction Paper (my daughter goes through this stuff so fast)
11. Play-doh eggs
12. Happy Easter Curious George Book
13. Where are Baby’s Easter Eggs? Book
14. Fancy Nancy Easter Book
15. Prayer Bunny
16. Ultimate art case with Easel
17. Ã‚ Set of ten kids Paints
18. Ã‚ Create your own Bitty Books
19. Wooden Happy Handle Stamp Set
20. Craft Giant art Jar
21. Jumbo Paint Brushes
22. Art Lab for Kids
23. Shrinky Dinks Jewelry
24. Monster Pullback Trucks
25. Mega Blocks set