This Halloween Cream Soda Punch Recipe only needs 5 simple ingredients. Plus it is a fun spooky drink that kids love! I found all these ingredients at the 99cent store too.
This sweet & fizzy green and gray punch is one of our all-time favorite Halloween drinks! It is a perfectly spooky alcohol-free drink for a crowd.
If you like this post you may also like these Halloween Recipes: Easy Halloween Zombie Sugar Cookie Recipe, Spooky Bloody Pancakes Halloween Breakfast, and Halloween Double Chocolate Chip Spider Web Cookies.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Ingredients For Halloween Cream Soda Punch
- Mountain Dew
- Green Gatorade
- Heavy Cream
- Black Food Coloring
- Spooky Gunmies – like eyeballs, spiders, worms
- Optional – Bacardi Coquito Coconut Cream Liqueur
How Do You This Spooky Drink?
- For best results store your bowl and candy in the freezer with the ice, store the cream in the refrigerator
- Combine cream and color and whisk
- Fill your punch bowl with ice then drizzle the colored cream over the ice
- Add the Gummies on top of the cream
- Pour in Mountain Dew and Gatorade into your punch bowl
- Drizzle some cream in each cup and come candy
- Make it adult? Add a few shots of Bacardi Coquito Coconut Cream Liqueur
- For best results put your punch bowl, cups and candy in the freezer with your ice so it doesn’t melt as fast.
- I got all these ingredients at the 99cent store so if you have one nearby check there.
Italian cream soda contains cream various flavorings and carbonated liquid.