This White Chocolate Easter Fudge With Mini Cadbury Eggs is fun and simple to make! Using perfectly themed candy and easy pantry staples your results will be creamy and smooth, with the crunch of candy.
This fudge comes out themed and ready for everyone on Easter Day. It melts in your mouth with each creamy bite. Serve it on a party platter or in goodie bags to surprise the kids.
Why You Will Love White Chocolate Easter Fudge With Mini Cadbury Eggs
This Easter Fudge recipe is so delicious with minimal ingredients. Plus it is so versatile and you can add other candy in the mix also. You can even put this treat in Easter baskets. You can make a lot of Holiday themed recipes like: Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls Without Corn Syrup, Mini Pumpkin Maple Copycat Crumbl Cookies Recipe, and Cinnamon Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Do you need to add food coloring for the purple part?
You can either use purple chocolate chips or melts OR combine white chocolate and purple food coloring for the topping.
What Ingredients Do You Need For These White Chocolate Easter Fudge With Mini Cadbury Eggs
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- ½ cup purple chocolate melts
- 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 C Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
How Do You Make It?
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper
- Combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter into a medium pot over low/medium heat
- Stir the mixture as it melts
- Pour the fudge mixture into the pan and top with Cadbury eggs
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes then add the mini marshmallows on top
- Rest in the refrigerator
- Melt the purple chocolates and drizzle on top of chilled fudge then chill a bit more
How Do You Store It?
Store your left overs by wrapping it in plastic wrap. Or use ziplock bags or Tupperware. Keep it in there refrigerator for up to 5 days. Similarly you can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months for optimal freshness.
Make the perfect fudge by simmering on low heat and melting the chocolate slowly on the stove top. If you’re microwaving cook on short time intervals while whisking in between.
Some Other Desserts You Make Like Include:
- Alcoholic Cherry Boozy Milkshake Recipe
- 27+ Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipes You Will Love
- 19+ No Bake Mini Cheesecake Recipes
- No-Bake Caterpillar Twinkie Dessert Recipe
Now you are ready to make the best White Chocolate Easter Fudge With Mini Cadbury Eggs!