These 3 ingredient Pillsbury Christmas Tree Cookies are the perfect treat for the holidays. They’re so simple to make and frost. The sprinkles are super cute for making the lights too. This is one easy appetizer to make with pre made dough.
This is an amazing dessert when you are expecting guests. They are shaped like little Christmas trees. Use green frosting, star candies, and colorful sprinkles to create the green leaves and lights.
Festive Christmas Tree Cookies are made with a soft and chewy ready made Pillsbury sugar cookie base, a simple green frosting and decorated like it has pretty lights. An easy dessert that’s fun for all ages to get in on the creativity.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Ingredient For Pillsbury Christmas Tree Cookies
- Pillsbury Cookie Dough
- Green Frosting
- Star Sprinkles
- Rainbow Sprinkles
How do you make this Christmas treat appetizer?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Portion off ? cup of dough
- Use your fingers to roll each portion into 10-inch rope, about 1/4 inch wide
- Carefully place ropes on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- With each rope, starting at top, twist rope back and forth into tree shape, gradually making larger at bottom (rows of dough should touch).
- If rope breaks push it back together
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes
Chill cookies before frosting
In order to frost Christmas Tree Cookies just use a simple piping bag filled with green frosting. Drag the frosting back and forth to form the layers of the tree!
Everyone will have a blast munchies these 3 ingredient Pillsbury Christmas Tree Cookies!