I think that I’ve made more Valentine’s treats than I did for Christmas!
I must just be in the mood to bake and do DIYs.
Today I made Valentine Peanut Butter Cookie Bars.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
They are SO delicious.
If you like peanut butter and M&M’s, this recipe is for YOU!
These bars are a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. They’re full of M&Ms and creamy peanut butter, which is a marvelous combination.
These peanut butter cookie bars are perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or Valentine’s Day gift idea.
They are easy to make and require few ingredients. You can make them in batches and wrap them up to give as gifts or eat them all yourself!
Valentine Peanut Butter Cookie Bars Recipe
- ½ C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- ½ C creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 C light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 C flour
- 1 C Valentines Day M&M’s
- ¾ C Valentines Day Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper
2. Using a large bowl, beat together the butter, peanut butter, sugar,
vanilla, and egg until combined and smooth
3. Gradually beat in the flour until combined and a soft dough forms
4. Fold in ¾ C of the M&M’s and ½ C of the valentines day sprinkles
5. Press the dough into the baking pan
6. Sprinkle the remaining m&m’s and sprinkles onto the top of the batter
7. Place into the oven and bake for 24-26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
8. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars
These cookie bars are a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. They are full of M&Ms and smooth and creamy peanut butter. The best part is that they are easy to make!
I know that I have said before that I’m not brand loyal when I do my shopping.
There are a few instances when I feel like certain brands are worth it, whether they are on sale or not. This happens to be the case with Kerrygold Butter.
Kerrygold Butter is my favorite brand of butter and the ONLY brand of butter that I buy. I feel it is worth every penny that I pay.
I do think these would make great teachers’ gifts.
A lot of schools won’t allow you to send homemade treats for Valentine’s Day parties.
I found the CUTEST idea for Valentine’s treat from Tatertots and Jello. Love Potion #9 is a bottle of water along with a Kool-Aid packet. It’s SO cute and a very neat idea.
I hope you enjoy these Valentine peanut butter cookie bars. Trust me, they are very good.
Check out my Mickey Mouse Valentine Cookies, they would make a great gift idea too.