My family and I will always eat anything with pumpkin so I have been baking with it a lot. And these pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes with pancake mix really hit the spot. They are quick, easy, moist, fluffy, and warm!
I love whipping these up on a breezy morning while sipping some coffee or hot tea! You can use can or homemade pumpkin purée and you can make them from scratch or start off with pancake mix.
Table of Contents
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why You Will Love Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Mix:
- Super quick and easy
- Perfect combination of pumpkin and chocolate
- Feeds the whole family
What Ingredients Do You Need?
- 2 1/2 Cup Original Pancake Mix
- 3 TBS brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 2 TBS vegetable oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chocolate chips
How Do I Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Mix?
- Combine the pumpkin purée and vegetable oil and whisk in a medium bowl
- Add in the vanilla extract, spices and sugar and whisk
- Whisk in the milk before sifting in the pancake mix
- Lastly fold in the chocolate chips
- Heat a your frying pan over medium-high heat
- Pour or scoop approximately ¼ cup batter onto the griddle
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side (until brown)
What are some good pancake mix brands?
- Bisquick Original Pancake & Baking Mix
- Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Hungry Jack Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix.
If you want to make it fresh from scratch just get yourself a pumpkin! 1 small baking pumpkin, 4 to 6 pounds will do the trick. Pre Heat the oven to 400 degrees F
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut the pumpkin from end to stem
Pull it apart in sections
Remove the guts
Lightly season the flesh of the pumpkin with salt Place it cut-side-down onto the baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes- poke it with a fork and make sure it’s fully soft
Allow it to cool down
Process until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
Now you are ready to make the best pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes with pancake mix any day of the week.