These homemade cotton candy marshmallow popcorn balls without corn syrup are easy for Valentine’s Day or a birthday party. They have white chocolate and rainbow sprinkles and little pieces of cotton candy!
Popcorn balls are the cheapest way to make a scrumptious treat for any occasion. No baking is required and they’re full of flavor and contrasting textures. Salty, sweep, chewy, and crunchy. Other sweets you might enjoy include: White Chocolate Easter Fudge With Mini Cadbury Eggs
Why You Will Love These Valentine’s White Chocolate Popcorn
- Made without corn syrup!
- Tasty with mini marshmallows.
- Easy, cheap, and homemade.
- Perfect for a romantic night or kids birthday.
What ingredients do you need
- 1 (20 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 5 ounces white chocolate chips
- 10 ounces cotton candy
- Red food coloring
- Rainbow sprinkles
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
How do you make Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls Without Corn Syrup?
- Pop the popcorn and set aside
- Melt the butter and the marshmallows and mix
- Add the food coloring into the marshmallow mixture and stir
- Fold in the popcorn
- Fold in white chocolate chips and cotton candy
- Use an ice cream scoop to make balls and set them on parchment paper
- Top with sprinkles and rest for 30 minutes
Always add the food coloring to the melted marshmallow mixture BEFORE folding in the popcorn. Otherwise it will not distribute evenly throughout everything.
Allow the melted marshmallow mixture to cool down a little bit before mixing in white chocolate chips and cotton candy otherwise they will melt right into the mixture.
If you liked this dessert recipe, you may also like: Cinnamon Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies, Cherry Boozy Milkshake Recipe, and 19+ Recipes For Alcohol Milkshakes You Will Love !
The best way to melt marshmallows is to use a microwave safe mixing bowl and heat at 30 second intervals. Stir in between each interval until they are thoroughly melted.
Now you are ready to make the best Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls Without Corn Syrup using whit chocolate and cotton candy! This homemade treat won’t disappoint.