Hot chocolate bombs are all the rage these days, and you will certainly need something to stir the mixture with once they explode into your milk or other beverage of choice. Why not make these super cute and totally delicious Valentine’s white chocolate spoon stirrers?!
These white chocolate-dipped spoons are perfect for stirring your hot chocolate bombs, regular hot cocoa, and even coffee. I like to make a big batch, then keep them in a zippered bag inside the refrigerator so that I always have some on hand!
Follow my easy instructions below to make your own chocolate-dipped spoons this winter season!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Simple Steps For These Fun White Chocolate Spoon Stirrers
- White chocolate baking chips
- Valentine’s sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
2. Melt your white chocolate in a double boiler. Place the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl and place it over a saucepan with 2 inches of water in it. Heat over a low-medium heat stirring the sides often, until chocolate is fully melted.
3. Dip a spoon into the chocolate, using another spoon to get chocolate all around, if needed. Use that extra spoon to dip a little extra (if needed) into the chocolate-covered spoon you are working on, to ensure it is full.
4. Place the chocolate-dipped spoon on parchment paper, add extra chocolate (if needed) to ensure the spoon is full, and then add sprinkles.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all of your spoons are dipped.
6. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
These chocolate stirring spoons will add a little bit of extra "sweetness" to your hot beverages. Plus, they look cool :)
Here are the process pictures for chocolate spoon stirrers. I don’t want you to have to print those unless you want to do so:
These chocolate spoon stirrers would be great for a movie night with the family. They could also be a WONDERFUL Valentine’s Day gift for friends or neighbors. Who doesn’t like a little bit of extra chocolate in their drink?
Enjoy your cup of hot chocolate and remember to use your chocolate spoon stirrer! With this weather, you need that drink to warm up :)