St. Patrick’s Day White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs
Are you loving the hot cocoa bomb craze?
If so, you will not want to miss out on these St. Patrick’s Day white chocolate cocoa bombs.
They are absolutely adorable, and taste even more delicious than they look!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
These cocoa bombs are filled with cocoa and marshmallows and are coated in white chocolate.
They are drizzled with green (of course) and have special St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles.
Make these festive hot cocoa bombs for home, or make a few batches to gift to your favorite people this St Patrick’s Day.
Follow my easy recipe below to make these special treats today!
St. Patrick’s Day White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipe
ST. Patrick's Day White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs
Fun And Festive St. Patrick's Day White Chocolate Bombs ~ Easy Recipe!
- 4 oz white candy melts
- 3 tbsp cocoa mix
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 1-2 oz green candy melts
- St Patrick’s Day sprinkles
1. Set a plate in the freezer
2. Place the candy melt in a heat-safe glass bowl, and heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring well between each heat session, until candy is fully melted.
3. Add about 1-2 tsp of melted chocolate to each cavity of the silicone mold, using a spoon or brush to spread it, covering the entire cavity, making sure you get the sides really good.
4. Place chocolate-filled mold in the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove mold from the freezer, coat with chocolate again, and freeze for 5 minutes.
6. Remove mold and the plate from the freezer, and unmold the chocolate spheres. Place them on the cold plate.
7. Add 1 tbsp of hot cocoa mix to 3 of the chocolate spheres. Top with about 6-8 mini marshmallows.
8. Heat a small plate in the microwave for 2 minutes.
9. Place an empty half-sphere upside down on the plate to let the edges soften. Place it on top of one of the filled half-spheres, and smooth out the edges with your finger. You can rub a little extra melted chocolate around it to fill in any gaps if need be. Do this with the remaining spheres.
10. In a very small bowl, heat the green candy melts for about 30 seconds and stir very well. Heat for an additional 30 seconds if needed, then stir until fully melted.
11. Spoon melted candy into a piping bag or baggie, and cut the tip.
12. Pipe melted candy on the top of the hot cocoa bombs, and immediately add sprinkles.
13. To use, place in a mug with 6 oz of hot milk. You may add more cocoa to the mug if you desire.
Here are the process pictures. I don’t want you to have to print those unless you want to do so:
According to How To Create, you can store your white chocolate hot cocoa bombs for up to 1 month in an airtight container.
I’ll be completely honest, my hot chocolate bombs never last for no longer than a couple of days!
We LOVE them and can’t resist them.
I have a couple of other hot cocoa bombs that would be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
I don’t want you to miss them. Irish Cream Liqueur Hot Chocolate Bombs and Boozy St. Patrick’s Day Cocoa Bombs.
Here are hot cocoa bombs for other Holidays:
- Mardi Gras Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Valentine’s Hot Chocolate Bombs
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Hot Cocoa Bomb
- Day Of The Dead Hot Cocoa Bombs
Remember, these hot cocoa bombs will make great gifts for friends.
Let me know if you make these white chocolate hot cocoa bombs. I promise, they are YUMMY!