Do you need a great appetizer that will leave a lasting impact on your guests at your next party? The delicious Yard House Spinach Dip Recipe is a good place to start.
This recipe will give you a step-by-step guide to making a high-quality spinach dip, like the kind you’d find at a fancy restaurant. By following these steps, you will get better at making appetizers and hit levels of culinary excellence that have never been seen before.
This dip has a smooth and rich texture, a strong and spicy taste, and is very tasty, so it’s likely that both friends and family will like it.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Let’s enjoy the irresistible flavors of homemade Yard House Spinach Dip Recipe with Chipotle Tortilla Recipe. Let’s get started on our task.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes
Serving Size: 8 Servings | Calories Per Serving: 800 KCal
To recreate this mouthwatering Yard House Spinach Dip, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb thick cut bacon
- 8 oz diced artichokes
- 1.5 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 20-24 oz fresh spinach
- 5.2 oz boursin garlic and herb cheese
- 1 diced onion
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Chicken bouillon powder, AP, Garlic and herb Seasoning
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp garlic
- Red pepper flakes and smoked paprika
- ¼ cup diced parsley
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- Corn tortillas
- Oven-safe dish
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Wire rack (for cooling tortilla chips)
- Tongs or spider (for frying tortilla chips)
- Sheet pan (if needed for tortilla chips)
Instructions For Yard House Spinach Dip Recipe
If you don’t know how to make Yard House Spinach Dip Recipe, just follow these step by step guideline and create your homemade version perfect dish.
- In a skillet, add the chopped bacon.
- Cook it over medium heat, allowing it to render its fat and become crispy.
- Use a spatula to break the bacon into smaller pieces for even cooking.
- Once the bacon is about 75 percent cooked, remove it from the skillet.
Onion and Garlic:
- Add the finely diced onion to the skillet.
- Add the garlic paste or minced garlic and stir it into the mixture.
- Add the chopped artichoke to the skillet, followed by the fresh spinach.
- Cook the spinach over medium-high heat until it wilts and most of the water evaporates.
- Season the mixture with chicken bouillon powder for extra flavor.
- Add garlic and herb seasoning, all-purpose seasoning, smoked paprika, and red pepper flakes.
- Next, add the sour cream, softened cream cheese, and Boursin Garlic and Herb Cheese.
- Mix everything thoroughly until the cream cheese is fully incorporated into the dip.
- Now add the cooked bacon, Parmesan cheese, parsley and mozzarella cheese and give them a good mix for creating an irresistible combination of flavors.
Baking the Spinach Dip:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Transfer the spinach dip to an oven-safe dish and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the dip in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese on top turns golden and bubbly.
Making Homemade Tortilla Chips:
- Take a stack of tortillas and use a sharp knife to make a cut right down the middle, then another cut right across, creating quarters.
- In a pot or skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the tortilla quarters in batches to avoid overcrowding the pot.
- Use tongs or a spider to flip the chips and ensure even cooking.
- As the chips come out of the oil, place them on a wire rack to drain any excess oil.
- Immediately season the hot chips with kosher salt or pink Himalayan sea salt for a burst of flavor.
Garnishing and Serving:
- Once the spinach dip is fresh out of the oven, garnish the top with some chopped fresh parsley to add a pop of color and freshness.
Here is the Spinach Dip Recipe Video link:
Tips and Tricks
For making this Spinach Dip Recipe perfect you can follow these chef special tips and tricks:
- For a bacon-free version, simply omit the bacon from the recipe. You can also use beef bacon as an alternative.
- To ensure the spinach dip isn’t too greasy, consider using center-cut bacon or drain some fat if needed.
- Customize the seasoning to your taste preferences, adding more or less of each spice as desired.
- For a vegetarian version, substitute vegetable bouillon powder for the chicken bouillon powder.
What Goes Well With Spinach Dip Recipe?
Here are some delicious options to serve with the Yard House Spinach Dip:
- Homemade Tortilla Chips (as mentioned in the recipe): These crispy tortilla chips are perfect for scooping up the creamy spinach dip.
- Pita Chips: Pita chips are another great option for dipping. You can buy them pre-made or make your own by cutting pita bread into wedges, brushing them with olive oil, and toasting them until crispy.
- Toasted Baguette Slices: Slice a baguette into thin rounds, brush them with olive oil, and toast them until lightly golden for a delicious and crunchy accompaniment.
- Potato Chips: For a unique twist, provide some plain or lightly salted potato chips as a dipper. The saltiness of the chips pairs well with the rich flavors of the spinach dip.
- Pretzel Bites: Soft pretzel bites or small pretzel pieces can be a delightful and unexpected choice to enjoy with the dip.
Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh spinach?
Fresh spinach is recommended for this recipe as it has a better texture and flavor. However, if you only have frozen spinach, make sure to thaw it completely and drain any excess water before using it.
Can I make the dip in advance?
Yes, you can prepare the dip ahead of time and refrigerate it in an airtight container. When ready to serve, reheat it in the oven until warmed through, and then top it with mozzarella cheese and bake until bubbly.
May I use different types of chips or dippers?
Absolutely! While in this recipe I suggests homemade tortilla chips, you can also serve the dip with various options like pita chips, baguette slices, vegetable sticks, or even crackers.
Can I use a different type of cheese instead of Boursin Garlic and Herb Cheese?
Yes, you can experiment with different types of cheeses to suit your taste. Cream cheese, goat cheese, or a combination of cheeses can work well in this recipe.
How can I adjust the spiciness of the dip?
To control the spiciness, you can adjust the amount of red pepper flakes or omit them entirely if you prefer a milder flavor.
With this fantastic Yard House Spinach Dip recipe, you can effortlessly recreate a restaurant-quality appetizer in the comfort of your own kitchen. The creamy blend of spinach, bacon, and cheeses, complemented by an array of delightful seasonings, will have your guests coming back for seconds.
So, next time you’re hosting a gathering, impress everyone with this irresistible spinach dip and elevate your appetizer game to a whole new level!
We always appreciate you taking the time to read this article, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for more culinary explorations. Stay Connected with celebrateandhavefun. Happy Cooking!