I’m continuing with the Grinch recipe series. My first recipe was a Grinch cherry frappuccino, it is SO yummy! Today, I have a very simple-to-make, Grinch white chocolate bark recipe. It only requires 4 ingredients, easy peasy and so delicious.
Do you plan on watching the Grinch this Christmas? The Grinch has become quite a popular Christmas movie. It’s among the top-rated Christmas movies. I love the scenes with Max in it myself because you know I’m a dog nut. If you read this blog very much, you already know that lol.
On To The Grinch White Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 11 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- candy hearts
- yellow food coloring
- green food coloring
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, then add 4 drops of green food coloring and 8 drops of yellow food coloring, and stir well.
3. Pour the chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and spread out, until it’s about 1.4 inches thick.
4. Add candy hearts, spaced about 1.5 inches apart.
5. Set aside for an hour to set.
6. Break candy into pieces.
This really is a simple recipe and but it is such a great dessert for a Christmas party or a Grinch-themed party.
I told you this Grinch white chocolate bark recipe was easy! Here are the process pictures so you don’t have to print them unless you want to do so:
With the holiday season coming up, many people are looking to have a Grinch-themed party. These parties can include many different things such as green food and decorations, but some people also include a Grinch costume too.
While I can’t help you make the costumes, I can help you with easy-to-make recipes. That is what I will be focusing on this next week. I hope you will enjoy this Grinch White Chocolate Bark Recipe. It’s a fun and easy-to-make holiday treat that tastes like Christmas in every bite. It’s the perfect last-minute dessert for any family gathering or party and is loved by kids and adults alike.