Ello, folks! I do hope that you are having a wonderful week? Today I wanted to share with you these beautiful and easy love cupcakes. One thing that I adore about this recipe is that it is super easy and they look like they just have come from the bakery. Spoil your family a bit this Valentine’s Day.
You can always fool people when it comes to your baking skills and with these love cupcakes, you will have them thinking your the next “Cake Boss”. You will just need a few things and you can always just use boxed cake mix if you are in a rush. What really makes these special is the topping.
What You Need For The Love Cupcakes
- 1 C Ghirardelli chocolate melting wafers
- 1 piping bag with #2 piping tip
- 1 Cookie sheet with wax paper
- 1 print out of the word “Love” in cursive
The first thing that you will want to do is to find a font that you love and print out the word “Love” on your printer. This helps to keep everything uniform and makes for less mistakes in the long run. This will be put under your wax paper so that you can write perfectly.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Super cool right?
Directions To Write Love:
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave for 30 second or until smooth
- Scoop into the piping bag
- Place the print out sheet onto the cookie sheet
- Place the wax paper above the print out sheet
- Using the piping bag, pipe out the word about 24-26 times
- Allow to harden for a few hours
- The extras are incase some break
Like I said before you can totally use packaged cake mixed and frosting but below I have included directions on how to make your own. These are totally yummy.
I do hope that you check these out and if you are looking for more amazing recipes check out our recipe section. Happy Cooking.