What Is Blueberry Lemonade?
Blueberry Lemonade is a refreshing drink that is perfect for summer. It is made from lemonade, water, and blueberries. The acidic taste of the lemonade complements the sweet flavor of the blueberries.
Since this drink contains blueberries, it has a ton of benefits. It has nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, making it good for you. The health benefits include lowering cholesterol, boosting the immune system, reducing blood pressure, and more.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
How to Make The Best Blueberry Lemonade Recipe Ever!
- 1 ½ cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 lemons
- Cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer
1. Heat 1 cup of sugar and one cup of water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add blueberries and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer for 4 minutes, then strain blueberry juice through a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer.
4. Discard blueberries, and let the juice cool.
5. Cut lemons in half and juice them. Set juice aside.
6. In a large pitcher, add blueberry juice, lemon juice, ½ cup sugar, and 5 cups of water. Stir very well.
7. (Optional) Add fresh blueberries and lemon slices to the pitcher.
8. Let chill, and serve over ice.
You may reduce the sugar by ½ cup for a more tart lemonade, or add an extra ½ cup for a sweeter lemonade.
Here are the process pictures. I don’t want you to have to print them unless you want to do so:
July Is National Blueberry Month
July is National Blueberry Month and the perfect time to enjoy these juicy, sweet, and delicious berries. Blueberry lemonade is the perfect drink for the month!
Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants. They contain flavonoids, which have been found to lower cholesterol levels. Blueberries also provide a significant amount of dietary fiber per serving.
Blueberries are one of the most popular fruits in North America. They are used in pies, muffins, cakes, and other baked goods as well as eaten fresh with yogurt or cereal for breakfast or dessert.
So, why not go out buy the ingredients for blueberry lemonade and celebrate National Blueberry Month today! You can also try my lemon blueberry dump cake which is super easy to make in the crock pot. I also have a delicious blueberry margarita for you to try!
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in future gift guides, you can contact us at email@example.com and we can work it out~
In short, Celebrate and Have Fun… product reviews, giveaways, and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!