Have you heard of Caramel Apple Pie Bombs? They are a great option if you’re looking for something quick, easy, and delicious with all the flavors of an apple pie.
Since they are so easy to make and honestly taste so good, they may become your NEW favorite dessert. Why make a whole apple pie when you can make 4 bite-size treats. Fun to make and yummy to eat, these minis make a perfect treat for kids or grown-upped kids at heart!
Easy Caramel Apple Pie Bombs Recipe
- 2 apples
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Caramel syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and dice apples into ½ inch pieces.
3. Add apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, and water to a medium skillet, and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, until the apples are tender.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes to cool down.
5. Unroll pie crust onto a baking sheet, and cut into 4 equal pieces.
6. Add ¼ of the filling to the middle of each piece of pie sheet, and bunch sides to the middle, pinching at the very top to seal.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, and remove from the oven.
8. Stir together the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
9. Melt butter, and brush each pie bomb with butter. Then sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
10. Drizzle caramel on top of each pie bomb.
11. Best served warm!
Try these delicious treats with a scoop of vanilla ice cream ~ YUMMY!
Although this recipe is easy, there are several steps involved. Here are the process pictures:
I highly suggest that you try these caramel apple pie bombs with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Oh, so yummy!