My husband loves superheroes and sci-fi and I figure a lot of dads out there probably do too. So I found a roundup of gifts your kids can make for Father’s Day for superhero loving dads. I have included not only gifts that you and your kids can make yourself but also some great gifts you can order and buy if DIY is not your thing. They are all superhero gift ideas for dad.
So if your dad or your kid’s dad are big fans of superheroes these gifts will be ones that they love and cherish. I know that with Avengers coming out this year and doing so well I know that there are lots of guys out there who love superheroes. So check out these superhero gift ideas for dad and find the one that the guy in your life would love.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
2. Father’s Day Superhero Keepsake ( I think this idea is just so cute. What a sweet gift idea)
4. Create a superhero father’s Day sign
5. My Superhero, My Dad poem, and Printable
6. You are my superhero hand and footprint craft
7. Super Dad printable to fill out ( I love seeing what kids say on these printables it’s always so funny to see what little ones think)
9. Yoda hand print father’s day card
10. Superdad father’s day printable
I hope you found this list of superhero gift ideas for dad to be of help and that you have found a great gift idea. I’m sure if the dad in your life loves superheroes he would love one of these amazing gifts. They are all lots of fun.
Need more Father’s Day ideas check out the Father’s Day Barbeque ideas that are perfect for a summer celebration.