You don’t need to be a master baker or spend hours in the kitchen to make these fun Grinch Cookies. They’re made with a simple cake mix and are ready in about 30 minutes!
If you have been wanting to make a treat for your family but don’t have the time, then this is the perfect recipe for you. With only a few ingredients and a little bit of effort, these Grinch cookies will be ready in no time! I love how simple they are to make and how delicious they taste!
Grinch Cookies ~ Made With Cake Mix
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- green food coloring
- 1 tbsp milk
- yellow food coloring
- Red heart sprinkles
1. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Second, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Thrid, add cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil to a large bowl and stir well.
4. Fourth, add equal amounts of green and yellow food coloring to get your desired “Grinch” color. I used 4 drops of each.
5. Next, Using a cookie scoop, drop scoops of dough onto a baking sheet, 1-2 inches apart.
6. Then, Bake for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven, and set the baking sheet on a wire cooling rack for one minute.
7. Remove cookies from the baking sheet, onto the wire cooling rack. Allow cookies to cool completely.
8. Now, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
9. Add 2 drops each of green and yellow food coloring. Stir well.
10. Check the consistency. It should be just perfect - not too runny, and not too thick.
11. Finally, spread icing on the cookies.
12. Lastly, place a heart in the center of the cookies.
I hope you will visit my other Grinch-themed items at Sonya's Happenings... like my homemade Grinch frappuccino.
These Grinch cookies are a simple recipe that only takes a few minutes to whip up, and they’re delicious. If you need something quick for your holiday party or last-minute gift swap this season, these can’t be beaten! Give them a try today.
Visit my other Grinch-themed Christmas recipes, I have several posted. Needless to say, this is a very fun theme for me. You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch…