Apple Cinnamon Handmade Soap Bars – Melt And Pour ~ Great Gift Idea!
Apple Cinnamon handmade soap bars are the perfect DIY project to do with friends and family. These bars are nourishing, moisturizing, and all-natural. What’s more, they’re surprisingly easy to make with only a few ingredients.
Have you been thinking about Christmas gifts? Handmade soap bars would make the PERFECT hostess gift or neighbor gift. Apple cinnamon would be the perfect scent for these natural soap bars too! We all know that holidays can be hectic, but it doesn’t have to be stressful when you give handmade soap bars as a gift. These natural soap bars are handcrafted with organic oils and scents like apple and cinnamon.
How To Make Apple Cinnamon Handmade Soap Bars
Apple Cinnamon Handmade Soap Bars
Apple Cinnamon handmade soap bars would be your next DIY activity. This is an easy pour and melt soap activity.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
- 1 ½ lb goat’s milk melt and pour soap base
- ¼ tsp wine red mica powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 25 drops apple fragrance oil
- 7 drops cinnamon fragrance oil
- 4” silicone soap mold
- 2 large microwave-safe measuring cups
- 2 wooden craft sticks for stirring soap
- Spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol
1, Cut the soap base into 1-inch cubes and divide them in half between the two measuring cups.
2. Heat one measuring cup of soap base for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Continue heating for 30-second intervals, stirring between each heating session, until the soap base is fully melted.
3. Add the wine red mica powder to one cup of melted soap, and stir well.
4. Add the apple fragrance oil and stir well. Pour soap into the mold and spray with rubbing alcohol.
5. Allow to sit for about 15 to 20 minutes, before preparing and pouring the other layer of soap.
6. Heat the measuring cup of soap base for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Continue heating for 30-second intervals, stirring between each heating session, until the soap base is fully melted.
7, Allow the soap base to cool a bit for a few minutes, then add the cinnamon and stir well.
8, Add the cinnamon fragrance and stir well.
9, Stir the soap base every so often, so that it doesn’t form a layer. Once the soap has cooled down a bit (but hasn’t started to harden at all), stir well and pour over the other layer of soap in the mold. **Waiting until the soap has cooled a bit will ensure that the color stays blended, instead of sinking to the bottom.
10. Use your stir stick to poke around in the soap, until it starts to harden. That will give it the rough effect on the top that will look great when it is cut.
11. Spray with rubbing alcohol, and allow soap to be fully set for 3-4 hours.
12. Remove soap from mold, and cut into 1-inch bars.
This is a great smelling, moisturizing handmade soap bar! I know you will enjoy it :)
Here are the process photos because I don’t want you to have to print these unless you want to do so:
Handmade Soap Bars Would Make Wonderful Gifts Or Stocking Stuffers
As I mentioned before, handmade items are the best gifts. These handmade soap bars are no exception. Most people are in favor of handmade gifts. It takes time, effort, and love to create them.
Handmade soap bars are a great gift for the holidays. These soap bars are made with the finest ingredients and handmade with love. They make excellent stocking stuffers or gifts for teachers, coaches, and neighbors.
One of the most challenging aspects of the holiday season is making sure that we’re giving thoughtful gifts to those we care about. It can be difficult to find a gift that is practical and will be used, especially if the person we’re purchasing for has everything they need. DIY gifts, such as this natural soap bar, decrease the creators’ anxiety and stress.
Gifts are a meaningful way to show someone that you care about them. For those who are creative and enjoy making gifts, the process of creating the gift can be therapeutic and reduce their anxiety or stress. This apple cinnamon handmade soap bar would be a great gift!
I hope you enjoy making these apple cinnamon handmade soap bars. Another sweet-smelling soap to make would be Layered honey, lavender, and oatmeal. It is so softening to your rough skin and would also make a great gift.
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in a future gift guides, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work it out~
Celebrate and Have Fun… product reviews, giveaways, and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!