Sometimes, you just need a very easy recipe.
A treat recipe for your kids (or grandkids) that won’t take a ton of time or ingredients.
I have an St. Patrick’s Day treat recipe for you that is simple as pie.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
My super easy recipe today is Shamrock Pretzel Pops.
Plus, it only takes 3 ingredients! Yes, only 3.
I don’t know how many times my daughter came home with a note from school about a Holiday party.
It was usually one I had forgotten about or didn’t plan for.
Thank goodness I had easy recipes like Shamrock Pretzels to turn to. In less than 15 minutes, I could have the cutest St. Patrick’s Day treats prepared (and you can too).
Shamrock Pretzel Pops Recipe
- 12 oz green candy melts
- 60 mini pretzel twists
- St Patrick’s Day sprinkles mix
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Add the candy melts to a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring well between each heating session, until fully melted.
3. Add a small circle of melted candy near the top corner of the parchment paper, place a lollipop stick in the center, then arrange 3 pretzels to form a shamrock shape. Repeat until you have filled both baking sheets.
4. Freeze for 5 minutes, to set the candy.
5. Dip the pops into the melted candy, coating the entire pretzels.
6. Top with sprinkles.
Here are the process pictures. I don’t want you to have to print those unless you want to do so:
There are only a few days to go before St. Patrick’s Day. In less than 15 minutes you can have these pretzel pops ready.
Now, I do have a few ST. Patrick’s Day hot cocoa bomb recipes if you’d like to visit them:
St. Patrick’s Day White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs
Irish Cream Liqueur Hot Cocoa Bombs
St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bomb ~ Boozy
Are you considering having your own St. Patrick’s Day party? I found 13 St. Patrick’s Day games for the family for you to go through.
For me, St. Patrick’s Day just means wearing green.
So, if you see me, I’ll be decked out in a green t-shirt and blue jeans.