Today, I’m bringing you a Llama cookie dip. This dessert dip is SO easy. Believe me, you won’t be able to stop dipping those vanilla wafers in this dip. It’s THAT good.
Not only is it a great-tasting dessert dip, but it is also a fun dip. The sprinkles are actually Llama sprinkles. You can order them from Amazon but I was able to find them at my Walmart.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
On To The Llama Dessert Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (half stick) butter, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- ¼ cup Llama sprinkles
- Add cream cheese and butter to a large bowl, and beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy
- Add whipped topping, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and beat on low for one minute, until blended.
- Add sprinkles and stir.
- Top with more sprinkles if desired.
- Serve with Vanilla wafers, animal crackers, shortbread cookies, etc
I hope you enjoy this dessert dip!
I told you this cookie dip was simple! Now, here are the process pictures. I really hate for you to have to print those unless you want to do so.
Llamas have become quite popular in the past few years. People are taking the llama craze to a whole new level. The popularity of llamas has gone up in the past few years and people have been decorating their homes with all different types of llamas. They have been seen as a symbol of positivity and increased happiness, which is why some people want to decorate their living spaces with them. I’m happy sticking to the llama dessert dip, myself.
This cookie dip would be great for the upcoming Holidays, birthday parties, or showers. I can see all types of possibilities. If you are looking for other dessert dips, consider trying my Simple Oreo Dip or Out Of This World Reeses Dip. Both of these dips taste SO yummy too. You’ll be getting tons of compliments and people will be asking for the recipes.