This Boozy Cherries and Cream alcoholic Milkshake can be assembled in minutes! All you have to do is blend 4 ingredients into 1 scrumptious dessert drink. It’s pretty, pink, creamy, and spiked with whipped cream vodka liquor! This alcoholic shake will delight your senses.
This Boozy Cherry Milkshake is the perfect adult beverage for Valentine’s Day or any other time. You will love the dessert alcoholic drink mixed with delicious sweet ingredients. It’s fluffy, creamy, and goes down smooth!
Table of Contents
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why you will love this Boozy shake
- It’s the perfect dessert drink with liquor
- Easy ingredients you can find anywhere
- Cherries are a suitable ingredient for anytime of year
What ingredients do you need for this alcoholic milkshake?
- 3½ cups cherry ice cream
- ½ cup chilled fresh cherries
- 3 ounces whipped cream vodka
- ? cup heavy cream
- 1 shot grenadine
- Whipped cream, sprinkles, and additional cherries for garnish
How do you make this boozy shake with liquor?
- Make sure all your ingredients are chilled
- Combine the cherry ice cream, chilled fresh cherries, and heavy cream in your blender
- Blend until smooth
- Top with whipped cream and a shot of grenadine!
How Do I Store The Drink?
Store the leftover alcoholic milkshake in the blender with the lid on in the freezer. When you are ready to serve it simply remove the blender from the freezer and allow it to that for 15-20 minutes. Then re-blend it for a few seconds before pouring into glasses.
If you liked this recipe for boozy milkshakes you may also like:
- Animal Cookie Crumbl Copycat Recipe
- 19+ Recipes For Alcohol Milkshakes You Will Love
- 39+ Block Party Food Ideas & Appetizers
- Cotton Candy Chardonnay
The best alcohol for a milkshake includes, but is not limited to, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Kahlua, and whipped cream vodka! See our list for more ideas.
- Bobby Flay’s Chili Recipe
- Pappadeaux Creamy Vinaigrette Recipe
- Zaxby’s French Fry Seasoning Recipe
- Kitchenaid Bread Bowl Recipe
- Yankee Tower Meatloaf Recipe
Now you’re ready to make the best cherry alcohol milkshake! Enjoy this boozy spiked dessert drink responsibly.