Grinch Almond Butter Candy
Today I have a SWEET new candy recipe for you to try. It is Grinch Almond Butter Candy. I really like this candy because it is made with actual almond butter. Because most Christmas candies are made with milk chocolate.
To make this Grinch candy recipe even better is made with a heart mold and has a heart placed on top of the candy. Above all, the Grinch really does have a heart.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Now, On To The Grinch Candy Recipe
- 6 oz light green candy melts
- 1.5 oz almond butter
- 12 candy heart sprinkles
- Heart candy mold
- Pastry brush
- 2 plastic ziplock baggies
1. First, Pour candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl, setting about 10 aside for later, and heat in 30 seconds intervals, stirring well between each heating session until fully melted.
2. Second, Drizzle a spoonful of melted candy into each mold cavity, and use the pastry brush to coat the entire bottom and sides. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
3. Third, Put almond butter into a ziplock baggie and snip off the corner, then drizzle almond butter into each candy-coated mold, filling it just under the top of the mold.
4. Next, Using a small spoon, add melted candy to fill the rest of each mold cavity. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
5. Remove candies from the mold and place them upright.
6. Place the remaining 10 candy melts into a ziplock baggie and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, remove and massage the bag. If not completely melted, heat in 10-second intervals, until melted.
7. Finally, Snip off the corner of the baggie, and add a small drop to the top of each candy, then top with a candy heart.
This is such a simple Christmas candy recipe, made all the better by it being GRINCH!
At this time, I’m adding the process pictures. I hate for you to print those unless you really want to do so ~
Have you had time to visit my other Grinch Christmas candy? I think my favorite is Grinch candy are my Grinch oreo balls. Mainly, because I love Oreos and I’m in the mood for sweets right now. Believe me, they are SO easy to make. Just as easy as these almond butter candies. I’ve always said, everything I make is easy.
I hope you have a ton of fun making your Christmas candy this year. I actually pinned this Christmas Candy Crunch recipe that I found. It could be another Christmas candy treat to make.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Grinch Almond Butter Candy
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Celebrate and Have Fun? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in future gift guides, you can contact us at email@example.com and we can work it out~
Celebrate and Have Fun… product reviews, giveaways, and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!