I’m continuing on with my Grinch recipe series. Although today, I’m posting a Grinch cocktail recipe. This will give the adults something to drink and stay within the Grinch theme. This is a very easy-to-make mixed drink, honestly.
Have you made any Grinch-themed plans for the Holiday season? I’ve heard from several and you already have Grinch parties planned. That is awesome!
- 1 tbsp. Corn syrup
- 3 tbsp. Red sanding sugar
- 2 oz. vodka (regular or any berry flavor would work great)
- 4-6 oz. Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- Optional: A splash of Sprite or 7 Up
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
1. Take two shallow saucers. Pour corn syrup onto one, and sanding sugar onto the other.
2. Dip the rim of your glass in the corn syrup, followed by the sugar.
3. Fill the glass with ice.
4. Add vodka.
Optional: Add a splash of Sprite or 7 Up to add fizz.
5. Fill the remainder of the glass with GreenBerry Rush Hawaiian Punch.
6. Top with a maraschino cherry.
The Grinch cocktail will quickly become a favorite Holiday mixed drink.
The Grinch is a light and refreshing cocktail that will quickly become a Holiday favorite. It’s festive, delicious, and easy to make.
I hope you enjoy this Grinch cocktail. It really is quite good. This has to be one of my favorites (this week). You definitely won’t be grumpy Grinch after you drink this, you WILL be smiling.
Let me know if you make one and what you think. If you are looking for a non-alcoholic Grinch drink, try my Grinch Frappuccino. It’s yummy too.