Here are the best bridge puns and jokes you’ll find! Everyone will love them. These riveting jokes will have you jumping for joy!
Aren’t bridges amazing?! How can they hold up so much weight?
My dad is a civil engineer. From an early age, he taught me to love bridges.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
If you love them as much as we do, I’ve got some great puns for you!
These riveting puns will have you dying for more.
Bridge Puns And Jokes
Here are the best bridge puns and jokes that you’ll leave you in suspense!
- Pete and Repeat were walking on a bridge. Pete ran away. Who is left? Repeat!
- Why was the teenager fidgeting with the long bridge on the beach? Because of pier pressure.
- What was the frog doing jumping off the longest suspension bridge? Kermitting to bungee jumping.
- I watched a documentary on how they built the Golden Gate Bridge. It was riveting.
- I absolutely hate broken bridges. I just can’t get over them.
- An architect designed a bridge but he made a massive mistake. He couldn’t get over it.
- Who were hurt in the bridge collapse in Australia? The ones that were down under.
- In Electrochemistry, a Salt Bridge is used to provide electrical contact between two solutions in a Voltaic cell. But if you use one be careful…you could be charges with Salt and Battery.
- Have you seen the movie about production methods of boats, planes, and bridges in the 20th century? I can’t remember the name but it’s riveting.
- I told my dad that I always felt a deep sense of foreboding when we drive on the bridge over the canal. He said, “That’s because the canal IS for boating.”
- Broken bridges annoy me. I just can’t get over them!
- Why are bridges so expensive? It’s all overhead.
- I once worked at a place where I had to use a pay-to-cross bridge 10 times a day…that took a toll!
- I was really enjoying this documentary about bridge building, until…Until they started using examples from foreign countries. That’s a bridge too far for me.
- If I make a bridge shorter, is it now abridged?
- I knew a man whose work focused specifically on designing draw bridge…of course, this was before his suspension.
- Are you afraid of bridges? Get over it!
- I have to steel myself every time I take in this view of the bridge.
- What language do bridges speak? Spanish.
- I saw some people building a new bridge near me and every lunch break, they would sit down for afternoon tea complete with table cloth and napkins…It was very civil engineering.
- I don’t like driving on highways or bridges. It really takes a toll.
- Building a stable relationship is like building a stable bridge. It takes a lot of truss.
- What do you call a polite man who builds bridges? A civil engineer.
- Why do trolls no longer live under bridges, but instead live above them? They get a better signal.
- Did you hear about the guy who was fishing from a railway bridge? He was trying to catch a train.
- How do the monsters that hide beneath bridges get to work? They ride the Troll-ey.
- How do you cross a troll bridge in a great place like Middle Earth? You use J.R.R. tokens.
- Did you guys hear about the stickup on the bridge? Some kid threw it up there.
- Dad drove five of us under a bridge with a sign saying “12 feet”. “Oh no! We only have 10 feet! Better turn back.”
- There were people who crossed a bridge. Then there were only 2, why? Because there was no Tres-passing.
- I never go on truss bridges. They are not trusstable.
- Two fish were swimming in a stream when it began to rain. One said, “Quick! Let’s swim under that bridge, otherwise we’ll both get wet!”
- I wasn’t expecting to encounter a bridge on my commute, but I got over it.
- What do you call a sweatshirt on the ledge of the tower bridge? A jumper!
- An abridged story about a bridge-in short, two sides needed connecting.
- I banged my head on a low part of the bridge- I’d have been OK if viaduct!
- What do you call a polite bridge-builder? A civil engineer.
- Building a stable relationship is like building a stable bridge, it requires a lot of truss.
- A fully loaded tractor-trailer carrying 80,000 pounds of Tylenol skidded off an icy bridge, and ended up in the mighty Mississippi…resulting in a river failure.
- What did the engineer say to the bridge after it had collapsed? I trussed you!
- I read a new book on bridge design. It was written by Archi Tek.
- Have you heard that really convoluted metaphor about poorly constructed bridges? It’s hard to get across.
- The Golden Gate Bridge’s new slogan. The jump of a lifetime.
- A friend of mine bought some London Bridge trousers. They keep falling down.
- Love watching rivers running under bridges on the internet. Was watching a live stream earlier.
- Banged my head on a low bridge. Would have been okay if viaduct.
- If you jumped off a bridge in Paris, you would be IN SEINE!
- Stop, keep left, no through road, one way, bridge out. Just practicing my sign language.
- I walked across a bridge and as I got to the other side, I threw my boomerang, but it never came back. So as I was walking back across the bridge I was wondering, “Why didn’t it come back?” Then all of a sudden, it hit me.
- “Doctor, Doctor, I think I’m a bridge.” “What’s come over you?” “Three cars, a van, and a motorbike.”
- Someone I know jumped off a bridge in Cairo. He was in denial.
- I’ve stopped burning bridges in my life, because they make them out of steel now.
- Why did the constitution worker build a bridge? He was too scared to get across.
- Why does a ghost throw himself off of a bridge? Banshee jumping.
- I tried reading a book about a castle with the drawbridge up, but I couldn’t get into it.
- Why was the burnside bridge so hot? Because it’s on the burning side!
- Bought a castle with a device to fill the gap under the drawbridge. It’s a remoat control.
- There’s two morons sitting on a bridge, the big one falls off. The other didn’t…He was a little moron.
- I told a joke to a guy who fell off a bridge…he was in bits.
- For the bridge enthusiasts out there, I think my ex must have been a bottom supported bridge with a track running down the middle. Cantilever alone without someone running a train on her.
Golden Gate Bridge Puns And Jokes
Here are the funniest Golden Gate Bridge puns you’ll find!
- In a Golden Gate of mind.
- I’m going to gate leaving amazing places like San Francisco.
- Nothing can gold a candle to this bridge!
- Whenever I see the Golden Gate, my heart just ex-spans.
- You can truss that you” never find a bridge more beautiful than the Golden Gate.
- Today in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, a Chinese couple gave me their very good camera as a present. The rest I didn’t understand.
- Isn’t it iron-ic that the Golden Gate is red, not gold?
- The Golden Gate steels my heart every time.
- I’d love to cross the Golden Gate, but I’ve got a short tension span.
- A blonde hears on the news that a bridge collapsed and hurt a Brazilian. She gasped, “That’s a lot of people!”
- Why are there no bridge named after Chuck Norris? Nobody crosses Chuck Norris.
- Can’t wait for my next trip to San Fransico-the suspension is killing me!
- I’ve red that the Golden Gate Bridge is nearly two miles long!
- I’ve really mist these views of the Golden Gate.
- Have to seen the Golden Gate Bridge in the fog? It looks so mist-ical!
- I tried to take a photo of the Golden Gate covered in fog, but I mist.
- I don’t like driving over the Golden Gate Bridge. It really takes a toll.
- I’m Opta-mist-ic we’ll get great photos of the Golden Gate Bridge!
- It’s been a while, Golden Gate- I’ve really mist you.
- It’s hard to take good photos of the Golden Gate all covered in fog, but I think I made dew.
- If you make the Golden Gate Bridge shorter, is it now abridged?
- It’s hard to fog-get your first time seeing the Golden Gate Bridge.
- If someone drives across the Golden Gate Bridge without paying the toll, does that make them a truss-passer?
- I’ve been thinking about the Golden Gate Bridge for a while now. I really don’t love her anymore, but I cantilever.
- Just watched a documentary on how they made the Golden Gate Bridge. It was riveting.
- Did you hear about the big storms in San Francisco? It’s all water under the bridge now.
Brooklyn Bridge Puns And Jokes
I know you’ll love these Brooklyn Bridge puns!
- Brooklyn is a Bridge too far.
- When the Brooklyn Bridge was unveiled it was a dis-Roebling.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is no hidden gem. It’s pretty mainstream.
- Don’t surprise me on the Brooklyn Bridge. The suspension is giving me anxiety.
- On the Brooklyn Bridge, you have to steel yourself.
- All kinds of animals have crossed the Brooklyn Bridge, but that’s ir-Elephant.
- Why did they store wine in the Brooklyn Bridge? They thought wine not?
- The perfect outfit to wear on the Brooklyn Bridge? Well, it’s not a jumper!
- Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge really takes a toll on you.
- Wire we going over the Brooklyn Bridge on foot?
- I love just sitting looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s my favorite thing on cable.
- You can eat a bagel on the Brooklyn Bridge, but not locks.
- Down under the Manhattan Bridge overpass.
- You should watch the sunrise from the Brooklyn Bridge because the sun rises in the East River.
- I thought only animals had crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and that Manhattan.
- No sleep till Brooklyn Bridge.
- People watching on the Brooklyn Bridge is a thrilling Livestream.
- Heaven is a place on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Brooklyn Bridge really towers over other New York City landmarks.
- You should take a belt on the Brooklyn Bridge because it already has suspenders.
- I came, I saw, and I fell in love with the Brooklyn Bridge.
- I was feeling stressed on the Brooklyn Bridge so I left to de-compress.
- It’s hard not to keep a good head on your shoulders when you’re on the Brooklyn Bridge. Whenever I’m there I feel so grounded.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is all decked out at Christmas.
- When crossing from Brooklyn to Manhattan, remember to say So Long Island.
- NYC keeps the Brooklyn Bridge spick and span.
- Keep calm and cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The first guy dumped me on the Brooklyn Bridge. The second guy said he couldn’t truss me.
- The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. The city got nickel and limestoned.
How To Write Your Own Pun
Trying to write your own puns? It’s easy!
All you need to do is say a bridge word like jump, toll, cross, rivet, or suspension bridges over and over a few times.
Listen and try to think of other words that sound similar.
Now, you can write your own funny pun like, “It’s all overhead.”
Have fun writing amazing bridge puns!
More Like This
- 185 Best Ice Puns And Jokes
- 121 Best Paint Puns And Jokes For Kids!
- Sound Puns And Jokes
- 185 Best Pasta Puns And Jokes For Kids!
- 300 Funny Fish Puns
- 231 Best Sand Puns And Jokes For Kids!
- 185 Ice Cream And Gelato Puns For Kids!
I hope you like these bridge jokes and puns as much as I do! Did you like the Golden Gate Bridge quotes?
Let me know what you think in the comments.